Pure Fuzion vs Integrity

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by CanadianClint, Sep 29, 2018.

1. CanadianClint

CanadianClint Active Member

Looking on input between the 2. Looking at Fuzion vs Flip (i assume is an Integrity)

Let me know your experiences between either

2. bird25

bird25 34/30 Club #25

I haven’t put enough cuts on the Fuzion to make a for sure statement, I love the way the Fuzion sounds and feels hitting softer balls but the integrity has much better distance right now. The integrity is fully broken in but the Fuzion only has 100 cuts or so, so I’m hoping it gets to the same level once I get a few hundred on it

CanadianClint and chile like this.
  3. chile

chile woo.

Only hit the integrity... Loved it. Great pop/distance. Great feedback on hits...nice, stiff, 1pc feel.

CanadianClint likes this.
  4. CanadianClint

Just read a little on Monsta website. They have the Advirsity Flip seriesas one piece and FIB, the FLIPS advertized as an Adversity OA with no description so i emailed the company. Been interested in this company for a whilejust finally running out of bats i want to try!

5. chile

chile woo.

the problem with their newer bats is the decal/paint issue...it's a constant issue that doesn't seem to be getting fixed. yeah, they'll replace your bat but it's pretty inconvenient to have to keep sending bats back. i'll wait till they have that hammered out...

bird25 likes this.
  6. CanadianClint

Ya ive seen the complaints and reviews about the paint. I have enough bats to go around and keep me happy if it happens. Thaks for the input

7. CHE5TER

CHE5TER Addicted to Softballfans

My understanding is that the Flip (and RAC2) are different than the Integrity. Different composites or layering or something. I haven't tried one yet, should have one in a few weeks. I hear a slightly longer break in than the Integrity and different feel.

As for Integrity vs Fuzion... I prefer Integrity for feel and performance. Took about 700 hits with the Fuzion to feel like it performed the same as the Integrity did at 100 hits. Mind you I only hit 52/275's so something a bit harder would speed that up. Don't take this as a bad thing though. I would still game the Fuzion out of the wrapper.

bird25 likes this.
  8. bird25

bird25 34/30 Club #25

I’m in the same boat, took a while to get my Fuzion when the FIB came loose on the first one but I was fine with the wait

chile and CanadianClint like this.