Reference Check on ramon ceballos [bigray20@sbcglobal.net]

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by trav2314, Jul 1, 2004.

1. trav2314

trav2314 Coach

Anyone done a deal with ramon ceballos [bigray20@sbcglobal.net]? Let me know how it went. Travis

2. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Deal

Travis,
    Just done a deal with Ray and waiting on my bat in return. His area apparently just got him by a tornado recently and he's trying to square things away with his deals. He told me he has about 4 bats that need to be mailed out to folks, one of which is mine. Hope this helps.
    Gary (bigjr85)

3. trav2314

trav2314 Coach

SO you havent got your bats yet? How long you been waiting? Do you think hes gonna come through? Travis

4. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

I did a deal with Ramon and had some minor issues, but did get my bats. I shipped my bats, as promised and he got them in two days. Took me over a week to get them, something about someone possibly stealing them, but they turned up anyway? I did get them, so everything worked out.

Space Ace

5. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Wait

I've only been waiting about 4/5 days. He calls and keeps me in the loop. I'm sure I'll get my bat. Not too worried about it. I'm patient at the moment since I've got a back injury and can't play for a while. I do want it farely soon though so I might be able to trade it or sell it. How about you? How long have you been waiting?

6. trav2314

trav2314 Coach

Basically you guys are saying you might get your bats but expect a week or more? Would you do another deal with him? Travis

7. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Trade

Travis,
    It would depend on the time frame that I'd need the bat or bats. If I was in a hurry for it then I'd double check with him to make sure he could do it first. Like I said before I've had good communications with him so I'm not too worried. I would do another deal with him. Just my 2 cents.
    gary

8. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

I guess I would. My only "problem" is that he got my bats in 3 days. But it took over a week for me to receive his. From Memphis to Dallas is only a 8 hour drive, so it shouldn't have taken over a week. I did get them and that's the most important thing.

Space Ace