Remember Trantula and the 170.00 OG Flex

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by ReyII, Jul 7, 2009.

1. ReyII

ReyII Putangina Mo

I will tell you that the deal wasn't right from the beginning. As a Noob he wanted me to ship a M/O at the same time as he sent his bat. Then I get reports that he was selling this bat on Craigslist or used the pictures from a Craigslist add. We had great communication in the beginning and then he drops from the face of the earth. He sends me a PM on the 25th of June stating "Good News bat shipped out today." I ask him for a tracking number so that I could ship out his M/O, no luck with any replies for that request. I call him and he answers and tells me he was busy with leagues that he will send the number to me later. Well later comes and to no avail...no tracking number. I call on a separate occasion and his roommate answers the phone and tells me that they boxed up a Demarini and my Flex and mailed them out already. His buddy tells me that Trantula aka Tommy Capone is at a tourney in Connecticutt for a week and will pass a message to him when he gets home. I've left PM's, personal messages on his profile page, called left messages with his machine and his roommate. This is just a warning to all who may deal with him. To this point it seems that neither party has sent anything so I can't give him negative feedback.

He got many board bros hopes up when he advertised this bat and said that he could possibly get some more for the other bros. Maybe he sent it parcel post or maybe he had a sick boy/girlfriend but I think it's a common courtesy just at least tell me he didn't ship the bat. He said he was in the Navy which tells me he had some type of integrity but I may be wrong here. Again sorry for the long rant but BUYERS/TRADERS be careful.:eek:

2. chile

chile woo.

i don't like this one bit...btw, i need a 27oz scn3 or a 26-27oz scx3. lmk ASAP. puet.

3. ReyII

ReyII Putangina Mo

only have the 28 but the threesome i was talking about with gheyrodd??backla

4. chile

chile woo.

****. you got me with this one.

5. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

the shadiness is spreading more and more

6. bimmerpilot

bimmerpilot ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigi...

LOL [​IMG]

7. arod3776

arod3776 ElitePlatinumMember

WTF..................:rolleyes:

8. Mike_Honcho

Mike_Honcho Magic Man

don't act surprised.

9. seahawks6366

seahawks6366 fo sho

Sorry bud, thats ****ty. Theres been alot of garbage sales goin on as of late. Hope it worx out one way or another for ya

10. bimmerpilot

bimmerpilot ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My question there is for how long:rolleyes:

Seriously, have you contacted the MO company? Verify if that bish has been cashed and what their protocol is for potential fraud... eg will they stop payment on it and allow you to recollect if necessary ;)

11. sampson

sampson New Member

i dont think he has sent the MO yet since he has gotten no proof that the bat has shipped....i could have misread though.

12. alvinxnguyen

alvinxnguyen BALL OUT!!!

Yeah I remember, this is what everyone was getting all riled up about, the og flex for 170.... If it seems to good to be true, it aint.

13. ReyII

ReyII Putangina Mo

I didn't send the M/O....He didn't answer the phone with my personal phone number I called with but when I called him from work he answered and the light bulb went off. My cell and work phone have different area codes cause I got hoes..........in different area codes, area codes.:eek:

14. Big Al#55

Big Al#55 Photographer

You mean those hood rats you frequent!!

15. ReyII

ReyII Putangina Mo

Raise your hand when you speak to me.......you working my corners hard....where's my money?:D

16. BRB

BRB Addicted to Softballfans

Personally, I thought the whole thread was a joke from the very beginning. I mean a $170 OG Flex in great shape? C'mon. I seriously thought a member had created an AE and was toying with the Easton hoes. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you ReyII but when the dude advertised the bat as an OG the proceeded to describe it as an 08, then back tracked on his description, you should have known something wasn't right. The fact that you did not ship the MO tells me you kinda had doubts.

17. antneeb3

antneeb3 Addicted to Softballfans

[ He sends me a PM on the 25th of June.

His buddy tells me that Trantula aka Tommy Capone is at a tourney in Connecticutt for a week.

I was in constant contact with him from the 25th thru the 30th so I don't believe he was at a tourney. I am out a few bucks from this guy as well.

Also the 25th was the day he sent me pics of the demarini he is supposed to be selling me so I don't see how his roomate said that they packaged them and put them in the mail. He didn't recieve my M.O. until the 30th.

18. ReyII

ReyII Putangina Mo

You might want to start a thread about him. I sent you the pm with his number so blow that thing up. If you have any problems, I have a few friends in NY that will stop by no matter where it is.;)

19. antneeb3

Yea I actually have a friend looking into it for me now. He's not too far from where this guy is at.

20. saint

saint Voted '15 Mod of the Year

post his info incase he uses a diff screen name?

21. antneeb3

Here is the info I have for him

Tommy Cappone
    97 edinburgh st
    Rochester ny 14608
    585-402-5603

22. bobber_1077

bobber_1077 Active Member

Address is in the name of Kimberly Jacobs
    Her home phone #(585) 413-1959.

23. n8ss03

n8ss03 Active Member

what tourney was he in CT for a week for? I play up there all the time.

24. antneeb3

Probably no tourney, just an excuse