Seekerbr32

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by denverbroncos45, Aug 29, 2004.

1. denverbroncos45

denverbroncos45 Addicted to Softballfans

Seek made right and completed the deal....

#1 denverbroncos45, Aug 29, 2004
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  2. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

Make it right man!!! I just dealt with this.... and orlo is taking care of his half now...

MAKE IT RIGHT and send him what you're supposed to send!

-Chiro

3. orlo

orlo Addicted to Softballfans

true

do it i got **** stold from me and i still magae tio get money or they will take ths leagally

4. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Sucks

Tucett,
    Sorry to hear about this bro! That really SUCKS! I've done quite a few deals on this board and I've been fortunate....KNOCK on WOOD!!! That my deals have gone through smoothly for the most part. Tucett is a great board member and this needs to be made right!!!! Good Luck Tucett! Let us know how it goes, because he's looking to deal for other bats also on this board!
    Gary :D

5. denverbroncos45

Seek

I saw that you were on the site earlier today. Are you going to make this right? You need to PM me and settle this.

6. denverbroncos45

Dude I saw that you checked your pm from me and still no reply. Whats up with that. I just want everybody to know that I would not recommend dealing with Seekerbr32. He just doesn't come through with what he promises. Here is his info just in case he might try to deal with you

Brandon Rutherford
    4468 Misty Cove Ct.
    Martinez, GA 30907

Seek I called you out hoping you would make this right but unfortunately you didn't. That is why I did this. :mad:

7. flapjaxx

flapjaxx Watch your shins!

you had to do it...........good luck selling on here seeker

8. Charlutz

Charlutz This space for rent

I was throwing away two old PSX's today and remembered reading this thread. I saved the power cord for you and checked on my PS2 - they are the same. I don't mean to bail out a slacker, but if you want the power cord, you are welcome to it. Just PM me with your name and address and I'll mail it to you.

9. denverbroncos45

Seek

So you finally decided to send the power cord? Why didn't you pm me or communicate is some way?? This could have been avoided. Well just to let everybody know Seekerbr32 made right and completed the deal.

Churlutz thanks for your kindness. I wished I would have known Seek was going to send the power cord before you mailed yours out to me. Let me know if there is something I can do for you in the future.

Tucett Medrano

10. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Did

all of this get taken care of?

11. seekerbr32

seekerbr32 Unretired

yes

tucett and i havent really talked about it anymore, but it got taken care of...i sent him the power cord...i'm not really sure why it took me so long...i just kept puttin it off...i know, real smart right?? But i've got my act together since then and i've done my deals the RIGHT way....

12. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

I

was just going back and pulling up what I saw still outstanding bro. That is all. I am glad things were fixed. I was aslo looking for a BAD deal thread I have out there and found a few others.

BERT OUT

13. Hamrhed

Hamrhed Rock and Fire

I recently bought something from Brandon- and it was a good deal all the way...

14. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

The

funny thing is, I sent him a bat last week ans JUST saw this....LOL

I would have asked sooner.

EITHER way, I didn't see any resolution, that IS the only reason I brought it up. I am sure all is GOOD!!!

15. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

If everything is good, why don't we let this go and stop bringing it to the top? I've done a few deals with Brandon and had no problems at all? I understand wanting to make sure people are aware of bad dealers, but this has been resolved it seems. Let it go. Gary