Softballer13 stole 2 bats from me!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Albino Samoan, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Albino Samoan

Albino Samoan Active Member

We did a trade and when I got the bat he sent it was just an empty box. He had insurance on it so no big deal right......wrong!! I waited 4 months for the PO insurance to finally pay out to him 300 bucks. So he gets that money and emails me to tell he is just going to send the bats I sent him originally back to me and keep the money!! I said there was no way you are going to keep my bats for 4 months and then send them back!! He finally agreed to buy a S2 which was the bat I was supposed to get and have it sent to me. A couple days later with no contact I email him and tell him I will be contacting police and he emails me back saying his wallet got stolen and the MO he had for me was in it. He says he is going to sell all his bats and then have that person send me the money which is fine because I just want this thing over.... well it has been another week and he has not contacted me again so I will be contacting the local police Mon.

Todd Mayer
    718 East Hoffman St. Three Rivers, MI 49093

That is his info.....anyone know him :mad:

2. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

I posted this on some other boards. I will let you know if there are any replies.

3. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Contact the

Police and the Postmaster general.
    That is MAIL and Insurance FRAUD. It would be worth the $300 to hear his story in JAIL.

I would give him until about midnight tonight and then sick the dogs on him. I hate Jerks that are SCUM of the Earth. I can't imagine screwing or getting screwed this way. I would tell him he has until midnight to paypal you the money, with the paypal fees, and if he doesn't, you are turning all the correspondence over to the authorities and the POSTAL SERVICE. This is a FEDERAL OFFENSE... Therefore, he has 2 choices. If he does pay you, then you decide whether he "deserves" to be turned in anyway.. He owes you, now he needs to pay you TODAY.

Just my $.02

4. Albino Samoan

Thanks for the support guys!!! I just want it fixed. He seemed like a good guy the whole time but it is just one story after another and Iam tired of waiting. 5 months is just too dam long!!

5. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Give

Him what he deserves... Your choice. Like I said, it would be one last e-mail from me and the one at midnight. Let me know how it turns out.

Bert

6. Big Pope Daddy

Big Pope Daddy Christ Follower

Hey, what service did he use to send the bat? It should say the weight of the package on the label...most softball bats end up weighing out at about 2-3 pounds. And it should say that on the label. You will have a HUGE peice of evidence against him if the label on the box does not show that weight. This would show that he did not send a bat.

If he used the USPS....he could be in very serious trouble. Look at the label and find the weight.....

7. Albino Samoan

I believe he sent the bat originally but it seems somewhere down the line he deceided to screw me. I have even got 2 emails from his "girlfriend" saying how impatient I am being.... after 5 freakin months Iam being impatient?? I couldn't believe it

8. billsoftball

billsoftball OG Member

Is it just Deja-vu, or did I read this story b4?

9. Albino Samoan

I posted something asking for advice on what to do but I thought I should post who it was before someone else does a deal with him

10. billsoftball

billsoftball OG Member

Ok, I thought maybe I was going crazy...Good Luck.

11. Thor-thon

Thor-thon New Member

12. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

13. sportsden13

sportsden13 New Member

i believe who you are talking about is Jason Reed.he lived in NH i think.i did a deal with him and it went smooth but right after that i read a bunch of posts from different memebers where he had screwed people over.

i just got lucky.

14. BIGPAP72

BIGPAP72 Active Member

I am sorry to hear you got screwed. It sucks. I would go after him. If you have flyer miles use them and handle it the right way or you can use the authorities.

15. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

man that blows... but follow the advice already given.. it's mail and insurance fraud... go after him.

16. filliephan

filliephan Addicted to Softballfans

I wouldn't let him have someone else send you the money... what if he doesn't send the person their bats? It makes it look like you are in on the fraud.