Spencer takes care of business

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by skulbeck, Jul 28, 2004.

1. skulbeck

skulbeck Addicted to Softballfans

I just have to give my props for Spencer on our Combat C4 deal. I know that there are a lot of posts like this, but I thought I would share my experiance because it was a little unique.

I bought a 27 oz EL Combat C4 from Spencer about a month ago. I wanted the bat for an upcoming tournament so I paid for express shipping. To make a long story short, Combat messed up on the shipping and I didn't get my bat for the tournament.

I was a little leary of ordering a bat from a Combat representative that I only knew based upon what other board members had said. I would have to say that Spencer was great to deal with. He was in contact every day about the transaction. When the shipping problem occured he contacted Combat and gave me the number for their customer service. Imagine my surprise that when I called I was sent directly to the general manager for Combat. There aren't many bat companies that you get to talk with the man in charge when you have an issue. Anyway, Combat admitted their mistake right away and said that if I wanted that I could have a second bat for 1/2 price and they would overnight it at their expense so that I could have the bat for the tournament. Unfortunately, I live in a very rural area and UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday here so that didn't work, but I thought it was more than awesome that they would offer to do that. Combat said that the 1/2 price offer stands so I will be getting next year's model for around $100 if their pricing stays the same.

Overall I would say that I'm very impressed with Combat's customer service and Spencer as a Combat rep.

Thanks Spencer.

2. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

I am just happy that everything got resolved. My webmail is down I was going to email you today to see how everything was shaking out. Good to hear that they made it all right!