Strike 3 sports Manteca CA?

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by dhark, Nov 21, 2004.

1. dhark

dhark Active Member

Has anyone dealt with these guys? Is this Chris's store(4pitchwalk)? I have some issues with these guys I wont go into it in detail. I tried to get it fixed thru the store, some lady I talked to and got nowhere! And thru Jimmy(mrkewj) who has been great but still no resolve! If this is Chris's store pleases contact me at 508 586 5713 in regards to a refund and a receipt. Thanks Derek

2. I'm Trying

I'm Trying Portuguese Bowler

Derek,
    Sent you a PM...

3. puddleofpiss

puddleofpiss Manager

I

purchased a bat from them and had no problems. Good luck

4. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

5. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

It is Chris's store. The store is closed. I am sure Chris will make your deal good.
    Please give him some time. I am aware that might not be what would be best for you right now. But Chris has just gone through a real tough family crises and is behind. He will get caught up. :D

6. dhark

dhark Active Member

All I know is I am out $248.45 and have been trying to take care of it now for a few months! :mad: They have had plenty of time now! I know he usually takes care of things and hope he does this time.

7. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

8. dhark

dhark Active Member

Yeah I just looked up one of his threads and saw that. I will send him it again. Thanks Spencer hopefully he will take care of this

9. 2bagger6

2bagger6 Addicted to Softballfans

He will..no question.

10. dhark

dhark Active Member

I have been in contact with Chris and it looks as if he is taking care of this for me. Just so everyone knows I was never bashing him. I always see he takes care of things, just havent heard from him so was looking for help from you guys. Thanks Chris

11. eglee413

eglee413 The Anti-Avatar

he will come through man. lately it might take a little longer as his mind is in different places.
    glad everything got worked out for you.

12. amckibben

amckibben Addicted to Softballfans

re

same here i have had no probs guy seems straigh up give him a chance

13. dhark

dhark Active Member

Just to let everyone know Chris took care of business :D If you have an issue with him or the store contact him and I am sure he will make it right for you. I guess he had a family emergency to tend to so he is behind. his email is 4pitchwalk@comcast.net. I am sorry Chris if you felt I called you out, that was not the intention. I just wanted to get in touch with you, and I know many board members here know how to do that. Thanks again

14. tattooball

tattooball Active Member

Chris

I never had a problem with him and never said anything bad on his site, but ya know what? The prick banned me for no reason. I talked to him and he said he does'nt ban anyone, B.S. I say cause it's been done to me. I even e-mailed him, he does'nt even have the balls to contact me back. So with this kind of response I can see how he could screw up a business that actually takes time to run. Oh well who cares. Oh by the way, Chris if you get this feel free to respond to me. My numbers are 800-327-0074 ext 210 or my cell 845-430-3994 anytime.

15. 2bagger6

2bagger6 Addicted to Softballfans

maybe he just doesnt like you..

16. kidice28

kidice28 Addicted to Softballfans

Are you sure there is not a reason he banned you? Sounds like there may be a little more to this story. Oh well, not my business anyways. :D

17. Dukat

Dukat Addicted to Softballfans

Re:

All I know is I have had myriad deals and dealings with Chris and he has been the best dealer I have ever had the pleasure to do business with on the internet. If you do a deal with him then you can rest easy that you will be taken care of. Sure there are mistakes in any business from time to time but how you deal with them is what matters and Chris is a top notch guy and dealer who will treat your issues and problems as if they are his own. Anyone that says different must have an agenda of their own.

18. SlushyBOB

SlushyBOB Noodle Arm

ditto for me, I had never bought a bat before and Chris really helped me to find a good bat. He even suggested a few cheaper bats then what I was looking at so he's good to go from me.

19. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

It seems that all boards ban somebody. I even got banned on 2 boards. I guess just like the deal between Chris and you, those boards just don't like me. :D :D
    But I have never asked why. I only had one post on each board anyway. So I do not miss them.[​IMG]

20. XQUIZIT

XQUIZIT <font color="#BDB76B">Buffalo Soldier</font>

Chris is da MAN!!

Hey Guys,

I just want to get my $.02 out there!! But, I have dealt with Chris many times in the past, and have been two a few of his WSA Tourney!! And Hands down he throws the BEST tournament I have ever played in!! The WSA is a league that I think everybody that plays softball needs to experience atleast once in their lives=) Plus, he put on own version of BATWARS. And I have bought a few bats off him, and he has great customer service skills!!

But, right now he doing the best he can, as one of his family members in very ill, so, I Know everyone wants their softball products like yesterday, But please have some patience!! And I'm sure your orders well be handle with in a timely fashion! He do the best he can during this tough ordeal!!

Peace,
    ~X~

21. fivehole

fivehole Pimptastic Player

Chris is top notch and the most honest person there is doing business on the internet. I have bought numerous things from him and if he ever had a problem he always fixed it above and beyond what he had to do.

22. JWE

JWE Addicted to Softballfans

i've never had a problem with strike 3. bought two bats and both deals went through fine . second got a toledo katana and bat arrived with loose composite inside . e-mailed and asked for a receipt for the bat in case something happens and strike 3 sent it right away. very good business from my experience

23. cposiasca1

cposiasca1 is diggin country bootie

way to stir the pot, young teabagger

24. JRueb72

JRueb72 Retired, Short and Fat

Chris is ACES !!

Chris is great to deal with and I want to add a little story to this post. I ordered two pullovers the other day from the closeout stuff at Strike 3, and I inquired about a Rawlings catchers glove that he had listed on the site. When I told him that the glove was for my 10 year old son, he told me that there would be no charge for the glove and that he would send it with my order. He told me that I had been such a great friend and customer this year, that he couldn't charge me for something that was for my son.
    I was freakin' blown away !!! Thanks for everything Chris and I hope that your wife is starting to feel better.

Jim

25. XQUIZIT

Yeah ---- I second THAT!!!
    Chris is da MAN!!! That totally sounds like him!!!!
    ~X~

26. Albino Samoan

Albino Samoan Active Member

I agree I ordered 2 bats 28oz bats from him but when I received them I got 2 26oz. I emailed him just to let him know what happened. I was not going to send them back or anything I just thought he might want to know but before I could email him a response he had refunded my money!!!! It made me feel like a real a** for even telling him. He is more awesome to deal with plus it is hard to beat the deals he gives!!!!!

27. Juicednugget9

Juicednugget9 Addicted to Softballfans

What store is this? Sounds like one I would like to give my business to.

28. Albino Samoan

Albino Samoan Active Member

29. XQUIZIT

30. dhark

dhark Active Member

Did you send the bats back? Or did you repay him?