The end to the DEBUG34 saga???????

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by BigPapas Buddha, Jul 29, 2004.

1. BigPapas Buddha

BigPapas Buddha Manager

Keith called me yesterday evening. He told me the local police had went to his house to tell him that if he did not keep our agreement that I would be filing a lawsuit against him. He stated he was sorry and that he would be sending me my PST and will call in the morning to give me my tracking # . Keith, I hope this time you keep your word and this will finally put a end to this ordeal. I did not wish to drive 9 hrs to kentucky to take you to court, but I was prepared to do so. It wasn't really about the money...it was the fact that you did not honor our agreement and that you were not making any effort to make it right. Like I said...I hope to receive my bat and be done with this. I'm also glad you are going to make things right with the other board members...I hope they get what they are do.

I know it's hard to know who is legit and who is not. If someone on here tries to rip you off....don't stand for it! There are alot of things you can do. It maybe a hassle, but in the end you should get justice. We need to start making ppl on here accountable for the action. We don't need ppl on here doing bad deals with others , because it ultimately hurts this great board and it's members.

For now on when I make a deal, unless it's with a few ppl on here I have dealt with, I will not ship my stuff first. Not saying other board memebers are not legit...I just don't want to go though this again. I have always sent what I said I would and I sent it on time like I would. So my next deal...when I receive payment or bat(s) I will call and say I have received there shipment. Within the next hour I will call them with their tracking #. Communication is the key to dealing with ppl.

Thanks for the support my softball peeps! If things change I will keep everyone up to date!!!!

2. coreyc

coreyc Coach

I with you there. I just got burned on a Crush on a trade gone bad... I got a PM from a guy who got scammed out of an Ultra II by the same thief. I'm never sending a bat first again unless they other person has outstanding feedback. This chump is giving us the same run around that debug34 gave you.

3. NorCal

NorCal New Member

corey: Does this person have a board name or an email addy you could help us be aware of?

4. BB15

BB15 Ape Raids

Agreed that communication is number 1 priority when doing these online deals. Everyone that I've dealt with on this board have been very communicative and good about answering any questions that I had. There's nothing better than a good deal from a fellow baller where you both come out on top. Sucks, that it only takes one time getting burned to completely ruin the experience.

5. BigPapas Buddha

BigPapas Buddha Manager

if

you have his address and tele# you can call his local police and see if they can help you. If he doesn't live that far away...call his local county court house and file a small claims suit against him. Just make sure you have e-mails and receipts. I hope it works out for you. If I can help you ..let me know! :D

6. coreyc

coreyc Coach

I'm giving him until tomorrow to come clean before I post his name. Until then, don't accept any deals with anybody who just PMs you out of nowhere (unless he is a respectable member with good feedback). I was trying to trade a crush, and he PM'd me without replying to the thread. He probably knew somebody would warn me about him if he posted in my thread that he wanted to make a trade. If you have any doubts use the feedback forum, it is your friend. I wish I paid more attention to that forum before making this deal.

7. Chris Short

Chris Short Addicted to Softballfans

Come on Keith....

Make things right so the other KY board members won't get caught up in the guilty by association category. Some guys may look only at where you're from and not necessarily just the person doing the deal. Do what you have to to clear this up. Where in KY is he from?

8. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

he called this morning

with the tracking #. Should be here monday!

9. LEE8

LEE8 New Member

Doesn't it look like this is still the end even though he called you. I mean, look what it takes to get the deal done. Would anyone actually do a deal now?

10. debug34

debug34 New Member

Not defending anything here,but Terry and I have had several good deals...These couple just got WAY out of hand.....And as far as being guilty by association for the state you live in that is ridiculous---People will buy from you because of reputation and communication-Which at one time I had one of the best on this board....Sorry once again to all board memebers-even the other 1000+ great deals I have had with NO PROBLEM at all----as far as me being a seller that will never happen again I have brokered bats for years,and ask anyone who does it-your sure dont get rich-more often than not it is not even worth the time...Sorry to all again!!!!!Keith

11. fritz20

fritz20 New Member

Where is my bat DEBUG34?????? I will not let you screw me over.

12. fritz20

fritz20 New Member

Simply amazing.... Still no bat or cash. Keep an eye out for this guy. He has been on the board in the last month. Some people have no shame!!