tricep pain

Discussion in 'Softball Training' started by fvcat1408, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Jnickels83

Jnickels83 New Member

tell a 1200lb squatter who has stayed mainly injury free his whole career he doesn't know what he's talking about. Most ortho injuries are due to mobility issues, tight tissue or muscle imbalances. What is being recommended here and what I recommended, will not do harm...assuming there is no tear or fracture...which is why i said, if there is no redness, swelling, bruising or limited mobility that would suggest a serious issue. But keep pickin' my **** apart with actually understanding what i'm talking about.

2. Jnickels83

Jnickels83 New Member

3. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

"assuming" well you're whole argument is invalid now. if only there was some sort of person you could talk to that went through years and years of school and training to understand this sort of thing. nah, best just that strong looking dude at the gym

4. Jnickels83

Jnickels83 New Member

Well i'm tired of banging my head against the wall here. If you're not grasping the concepts I'm suggesting that's on you. Have fun with your doctor bills.

5. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

the concept of ignoring a real medial professional and asking gym rats for medical advice, right?

6. Jnickels83

Jnickels83 New Member

geezus **** i never said ignore them. I offered alternatives to try prior to going to a doctor. Are you that dumb or just bored and looking to troll? It's easier to have a conversation with a severely autistic child.

7. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member