Un F@#!ing Believable!!!!

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by hunner, Sep 22, 2004.

1. hunner

hunner Manager

Un F@#!ing Believable!!!! Tanel 360 is the BOMB

I ordered a pair of Tanel 360 Classic Edition Mid from a retail store. When I finally received them they were the wrong model. I was shipped a pair of Tanel Performance Edition Low TMS.

I posted a thread a few weeks “Shrinking Shoes” I was inquiring if there was a way to shrink the shoes to fit me (They were too big) Chris Tatro from Tanel 360 replied to my post to give him a call.

I explained to him that I did not want to deal with the retail company that originally sent me the shoes (there was some other problems dealing with a bat) plus the hassle of shipping the shoes back to him and then receiving them back.(my season would be over before I got the shoes I’m from Canada)

To make this long story short Chris Tatro is going to send me the shoes I want free of charge. The original screw up had nothing to do with Tanel, however they stepped up to the plate and hit more than a home run, they smacked a GRAND SLAM!!!! (Please excuse the pun)

I am now a Tanel customer for life. Not only are the shoes the most comfortable ones I’ve worn but the customer service is out of this world.

If you ever have any questions or comments Chris Tatro will take care of you.

Thanks again Chris for all that you and Tanel 360 have done for me to become a loyal customer for life.

Steve Hunter

#1 hunner, Sep 22, 2004
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  2. BRAIN

BRAIN Rookie

I just love a happy ending.... :D Kudos to Chris!

3. mveno

mveno New Member

Another nod for Tanel customer service. I had problems with my insoles and they sent me a pair of shock doctors within a couple days, no questions asked. These guys really go out of their way to make sure you are happy with their product.

4. Rocketball

Rocketball Keeper Of The Stick Stick

Isn't it refreshing when someone actually does the right thing?

5. robbie

robbie Italian Stallion

i also spoke with chris a couple of times, he is one hell of a guy. he never wait's a week to call you back like some other people, always very quick to get back!

6. STOMPKIN

STOMPKIN Stelio Kontos

Sweet, I have been trying to decide what shoes to buy for next season, Tanel is going to get some serious consideration now...

7. tpkelley66

tpkelley66 Addicted to Softballfans

thats the way business should be conducted. if only everybody in the buy/sell/trade would follow suit. 99.9% is still a pretty goood reflection of the people on this board.

8. hunner

hunner Manager

Bump, for people considering Tanels

9. BigDaddyZach

BigDaddyZach New Member

I'm not sure if it was Chris I talked to or not (it was back in 2001), but Tanel has a LONG history of stepping up to the plate as far as customer service goes. I ordered a pair of mids from Ron Hock (also another stand-up dude) and when they arrived, they were too tight. I figured it would just be my fault, live and learn, order a larger size next time. But, to my surprise, Tanel made it right, even though they never had to. I never called them, but one of their guys just read my post on the board and offered to take care of everything. Hats off to Tanel and I'm another customer for life.

10. Furious

Furious The Original

Tanel Rocks! They've helped me with a problem in the past too.

11. hunner

hunner Manager

The new shoes are awesome!!

Recieve my new shoes on Friday. I played 5 games on saturday and my feet feel great.

I recomend peolple give Tanel a try they are the best shoes I have worn.

Thanks again Chris Tatro.

12. mrcub8

mrcub8 maybe next year!-Cub fans

I totally agree I've been wearing these things for 2 years now and can't get enough of em. I have my red mid's coming in Jan that'll be pair & 5 for me. I just can't wait for the improved Tanel equiptment bag next year.