wagsbegone (cory) Were are you???

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by bigjr85, Dec 8, 2004.

1. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Hey gang, need some help. I was wondering if anyone know's what's going on with Cory? I've been trying to get a hold of him for the last week and no response. Thanks for anyone's help. Gary :D

2. mrcub8

mrcub8 maybe next year!-Cub fans

Don't know Gary haven't seen him on here???? :confused:

3. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Thanks

Appreciate it Justin. I know he was out of town doing some work, but was supposed to be back already. G :)

4. mrcub8

gary so Bert gonna cut you a deal on one of his PST's since he's got like 10 or so????

5. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

NOpe

Not really interested in a PST at the moment, but you know me that could change within the next 10 minutes. LOL. How about you? :D

6. MBplayer

MBplayer Canadian Bat *****

Cory?

I usually talk with Cory at least once a week but my pc was down for a while and I haven't heard from him. Are you guys in the middle of something? If so I could check back and maybe be able to find his number. I am not sure if I still have it but I could check if you like. Also if he is the middle of something with you I gurantee no worries he is as good as they get to deal with. (I promise)
    MB :cool:

7. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Thanks

Appreciate the feedback. A number would be cool. We are in the middle of something. Just trying to close the door on it. Thanks. Gary

8. MBplayer

MBplayer Canadian Bat *****

Sorry bro

I checked and I must have tossed it. Looked everywhere even had the gf look couldn't find it anywhere. But i will gurantee like i said before he will take care of it. All I can say is something must have happened to be holding him back from responding because he usually visits daily. All will be well forsure I know it. I will keep looking for the number and if I find it I'll pm ya.
    MB :cool:

9. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Mb

Thanks bro. I'm really not worried, just haven't heard from him in a while and was wondering if all is well. Thanks again. Gary :D

10. mrcub8

I don't have the Bert PST count but here's what I do have:
    PST RED120 (LS)
    PST BLUE (LS)
    PST MAX100 (LS)
    PST MAX100
    PST B&G Xtra

I have the inside track on the one Bert really wants Madsunz PST B&R 28 LS....I played on Jay's team this summer so he can hold for me until I want it if need be..... :eek: :)