Watch out for and need info on:

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Senior22, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

Watch out for and need info on Jamie,
    james brown------aka:JamesDrake13---aka:Bluejayboy13.
    1670 n lafayette st
    shelby nc 28150
    Be very carful when dealing with him.

2. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

Copy from another board

Copy from another board:
    Hopefully James Brown will read this.

Posted By: DCA51
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i had no idea This drake13 was Jamie Brown aka bluejayboy13, i had an incident with him 2 years ago on a deal gone bad where he kept coming up with excuses for 4 months, i ended up taking legal action against him and had the Duval county sheriff initiate charges against him so i could subpeona him to court down here, he finally sent my bats back 9 days before he was to appear in court.
    i didnt give this much thought until i saw the address.
    good luck Walk.

Jamie, its people like you that create distrust amongst the softball community, people like you are a cancer, dont expect me to apologize for busting your balls like this, but you screwed away your reputation on the Mohr board and im going to bust your ass out everytime i see you, there was hope in me that you had given up softball, and now i see you been using another screen name, smart? yes, but stupid to phuck over Bruce Walker becasue now your ass is exposed, once again youve ran into someone who will bust your ass.
    I can just imagine the excuse youre going to give Walk about not being able to send the bat back.
    didnt have the $ for the shipping?
    working a lot and forgot?
    been out of town working?
    a family relatives in the hospital and youve been there by there side for the last 3000 hours???
    I would recomend returning that bat overnight express to Walk, you really dont want me involved in this anymore than i already am.

3. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

Get Em Senior!

4. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

James Brown has stolen a bat from a good friend of mine. Walk2009. A Combat demo that was sent to James Brown and now he will not respond and still has the bat or sold it. Also he still owes Posey some money on a deal where Chris was letting Brown make payments. Now Brown will not answer posey and his E-mails are dead. This below is the message from walk2009.

Walk2009
    (6/22/04 7:31 am)
    James Drake13 I want my Combat back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I HAVE E-MAILED YOU ABOUT THIS AND YOU TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE IT BACK. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO AND STILL NO BAT. NOW NO E-MAILS. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU I WILL POST YOUR ADDRESS IN SC AND SEE IF SOMEONE CAN FIND YOU. IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I WILL TAKE THE NEXT STEP WHICH IS CALL THE POLICE.
    WALK

5. soup

soup New Member

is he dealing on softballfans yet? If so what is his screen name?

6. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

I have not seen either of those ID's here.
    But I posted this as a heads up. Also hoping someone might have info on him.

7. basknocker42

basknocker42 Coach

He has a history of changing his username.

8. stew

stew I'm Back!!!

Hopefully we can keep guys like that off these boards!!!

9. Croatslugger

Croatslugger Addicted to Softballfans

thanks for posting this. good to know you listed the ba$tard's address. we sure will keep an eye here. ah i feel for Walk.

10. tpkelley66

tpkelley66 Addicted to Softballfans

is there a way to block people from the site once they're "made". if so who would be the one to take care of it. i love this site and have met some great people on it thru deals and replies from my inquiries. it just sucks to have to worry about watching your back and it seems offensive to have to inquire about whether or not somebody is okay to deal with.

11. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

On another board we can block the ID's or his IP address. But if he changed servers the IP would change.
    If you do a deal with someone you do not know of get all the info you can and post asking for references. If the person you are dealing with gets upset at your post about references you don't want to deal with them anyway.
    Or just tell them to send their part (money, bat-whatever) first.