what should i do?

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by redbigjoe69, Oct 20, 2004.

1. redbigjoe69

redbigjoe69 Coach

ok here goes my problem! i bought a freak and bag on ebay . the ad said make me an offer ,so i did he emails me back gives me his paypal address then he says when i buy it he will end the auction, so i paid him at 12:00 yesterday luch time he gets his money cause of a confirmation from paypal came back 30 minutes later. well he still hasnt ended the auction. i sent him several emails asking him to end auction and give tracking info. i have not heard from him yet. i sent him a message saying he needed to contact me and let me know what is going on. the auction ends tomorrow. now my ? is what should i do next.

2. mjsoftball2002

mjsoftball2002 Addicted to Softballfans

not much you can do at this point ..if he doesnt send you the bat and bag file with ebay and you can also get him for fraud if he doesnt refund the money or send you the items...keep your emails for proof

3. redbigjoe69

redbigjoe69 Coach

fraud

well i think i can also get him through paypal for 25 dollars cant i?

4. redbigjoe69

redbigjoe69 Coach

time

how long would u go before filing against him

5. mjsoftball2002

yes thats why i said file with paypal you probably have to wait till after the auction ends then if he sells it to some one else file with paypal and if that doesnt solve it press charges for internet fraud

6. redbigjoe69

redbigjoe69 Coach

who

where would i press charges for internet fraud at

7. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

NEVEr

EVER buy out of AUCTION on E-BAY unless it is BUY IT NOW... E-bay tells you this, too. Your only re course is Paypal right now. I do not think E-bay is going to standbehind you at all. I had a similar situation. LMK how it works out. I would try to recall the money/cancel the transaction.

Just my $.02....

8. mjsoftball2002

this should be on a different category ..but you would have to contact the local police department in his town or yours i guess.. i would give this all some time before you blow it up let him try to make good on his word first.next time post on the open board

9. Hamrhed

Hamrhed Rock and Fire

I agree w/ Odf & Mj...

What was his feedback like- did he have many transactions? If you end up having to take action, it would be nice to know who this is...

#9 Hamrhed, Oct 20, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  10. FireGuyQ

FireGuyQ Active Member

Are you sure that there was only 1 bag/bat combo that he was selling? Sometimes, some dealers will post one auction and sell multiple items off of that auction (i.e. If they have a couple of high offers for a product and they have multiple products to sell, they'll sell it to the top bidders). I had that happen to me once. I finished 2nd and the seller said that he had another of the same item that he would sell me for my top bid.

11. redbigjoe69

redbigjoe69 Coach

ok

well thank you for your advice and i will give him some more time i have emails making offers and him accepting and me paying and him taking the money so i would think paypal will get his butt.how do u change it to open

12. redbigjoe69

redbigjoe69 Coach

funny

while we were talking he sent me an email whew finally!!!! he said he was shipping it out today and he has been gone and just got back , so we will see oh yeah his feed back was 100 percent but he has never sold anything just buying stuff. what is the difference in the open forum and what i am on now

13. I'm Trying

I'm Trying Portuguese Bowler

I was looking at that auction too. The dude with a broke leg correct??