Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 16-19

Discussion in 'Senior Softball Board' started by Prrebel, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Prrebel

Prrebel Addicted to Softballfans

I have been hearing from a couple of different people that you have to play in 3 tourneys before you can be re-ranked. Not sure but we will probably be looking into it. That said, after the "initial shock" of the fields, rock hard balls and senior bats, we were competitive in our last 4 games. Just wish our bats would have showed up against Joose and Nicon, and given them a better game.

2. floo56

floo56 Addicted to Softballfans

Our phliosopy is play hard do our best....if we get beat that team was the better one that day! Senior ball has given me many eternal memories!!! Great competition, bless to meet new friends n traveling to different parts to play. Man we are bless to have an opportunity to play this awesome game we enjoy! Glad to hear You guys enjoyed yourselves....Aloha, Fabe (Hawaii Five-O/50 AAA):bigok:

3. Prrebel

Prrebel Addicted to Softballfans

Heading back to Phoenix again next week for the winter-world qualifier. Had a blast there 3 yeas ago and really wanted to get back. New team name this year as we have registered as "Dooleys". Got to meet a few of you guys last time and was wondering if anyone on here will be playing in the 40+ division.

4. hitemdeep

hitemdeep Addicted to Softballfans

What’s up? We play you guys 2nd game Friday morning. Roster check. I’ll be pitching. Come say hello. Have a safe trip down. Mike D

5. floo56

floo56 Addicted to Softballfans

Yo Mike...Hawaii Five O putting our first 60s team together! Datz unreal...got some old UH heros playing togther! Stay safe n healthy my Bradddah....Aloha, Fabe

6. Wayne 33

Wayne 33 New Member

There will vendors out there with the newest models guaranteed. Go see Alan Tanner with Tri 1 Sports.

7. Wayne 33

Wayne 33 New Member

I was supposed to be out there playing tomorrow, but our 60AA team didn't make. Too many people dropped out at the last minute and we couldn't find anyone who wanted to go.

Enjoyed Phoenix the times I've been there. Back in the old days I used to go for baseball.