All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
Our Unis

Here our unis for the upcoming season. A couple of more tweaks here and there, and then they will be set. Right now, I know the hat design will change, prob to a "TO". I've seen a mock-up of it, and they look really good. It has the same color combination and font as the "T" and the "O" in our logo.

attachment.php

O-Prime

UH OH
Here our unis for the upcoming season. A couple of more tweaks here and there, and then they will be set. Right now, I know the hat design will change, prob to a "TO". I've seen a mock-up of it, and they look really good. It has the same color combination and font as the "T" and the "O" in our logo.

attachment.php

These are hella nice, great work S&L

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
2010 Piehouse/612Sports.com/ShirtsandLogos.com Full-dye JJ23 jerseys & Richardson 585's.

PH2010-vi.jpg

SLPiehouseHat-vi.jpg

The_Natural

Weak Glove

attachment.php

You should keep the moose on the hat it looks sweet.

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
You should keep the moose on the hat it looks sweet.

Yeah i does look pretty sweet, but the problem is that Richardson (the hat company) said the moose needs to be simplified. Since I don't know the inter-workings of how hats are made, I can only assume the quality won't be that good if a simplified moose is put on there. So, that is why we prob will go with a "TO" but I hope we should see a mock-up before the order is finalized.

AJ22

Super Moderator

attachment.php

SIR BUK's mock-ups ....

Sir-Bucks-Mockup_4.jpg

Final shirts and pants in less than 9 days ...

0625091742.jpg

0625091744a.jpg

0625091743.jpg

0625091744.jpg

0625091744b.jpg

Overall, RON at GRAHAMS SPORTS APPAREL returned calls, was very customer friendly, and got our team EXACTLY what we wanted in a timely professional matter. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH for our next order. Thank you again to RON GRAHAM !!

Love the originality right there ... very sharp looking. ;) ;)

James23

Hittin' Backside
Timeout... I think it would look better if you don't fade the names or the numbers..... and if you do, just fade one or the other.

spenc07

Addicted to Softballfans
Timeout... I think it would look better if you don't fade the names or the numbers..... and if you do, just fade one or the other.

Yeah thanks, as of now, if we do have names on the backs they won't be faded. Those spots might be going to a sponsor so we might not have that issue. But thanks for the suggestion.

Rogue11

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey do you have a email address

Hey i created my my shirts on shirts and logo's can i email you my design

Lokii

Addicted to Softballfans

attachment.php

Looks good,like the colours.....i reconize that logo its the Manitoba Moose AHL hockey team logo

Last edited: