Need board bros help deciding

duggyfresh

Innovance/COMbat
I know you have seen this alot probably but I cant find what I need in the search. Both of my local leagues just banned the Dudley TA's this week so I have to buy all new balls today! It is an asa league please let me know what the best ball is in your opinion and possibly where to get a good deal on them. Thanks!

kweiss

Addicted to Softballfans
I went with the Trump X Rocks after we ran out of TAs. Most people said these and the Evils were the best replacements.

They fly okay. Not as nearly good as the TAs, but still passable and definitely better than your generic Gold Dots or whatever your league supplies.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
I went with the Trump X Rocks after we ran out of TAs. Most people said these and the Evils were the best replacements.

They fly okay. Not as nearly good as the TAs, but still passable and definitely better than your generic Gold Dots or whatever your league supplies.

This!

ASA TRUMP X-rocks with the composite covers are awesome! PM trumpball here on the board. He gets me a dozen of these balls shipped for $52.00. I do buy about 200 balls a year so that may be a special price, but it's worth a shot.

These balls fly far and last forever. Composite cover are awesome. Nothing like synthetic. They feel very much like leather, but they don't tear easily and they don't absorb water.

I have really old ones in my BP bucket that still fly very far.

Great ball!