WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
These guys are on their own team:
bodyguard.jpg

:) :D :)

this works hah

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
do any of you have that 1 guy on the team that thinks he is so awesome, trys to help everyone cause he knows how to play the best, and trys to coach the team whenever he gets the chance.

for us its our SS. he gives throwing tips and hitting tips to everyone and he has the most errors and the lowest BA on the team. also every chance he gets he trys to run the team like at practices he puts fielders where he thinks they should be and not where their gonna be..

but whats p***ing me off is the fact that he got our practice time changed so he can practice and now i cant. everyone can show up at either times but the coach chooses his time just cause...

oh well... start the bash

One one team I've got a guy who for the first couple weeks let us know what his average was after every AB. :rolleyes: You can see what bats I have in my bag, besides that we have : another Recoil, a 484 Camo, an OG Flex and an OG Crush amongst other things on the fence to swing. His big suggestion to everyone is to swing the 08' Extended we have cause "it hits the ball the best." :rolleyes:

He might be onto something though, cuase it seems that the crappier bats hit this 52/275 better but HE doesn't know that. :rolleyes: