Question on the values of bats

Albino Samoan

What do you think is going to have a higher resale....NIW OG Extended or NIWSB73v??

Also do you think there is any difference in price between a 28oz OG Extended and a 26oz NIW OG Flex

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
sb73....it is the most hyped bat of all time...whether it is fragile or not it is the holy grail of ASA bats, especially niw

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
What do you think is going to have a higher resale....NIW OG Extended or NIWSB73v??

Also do you think there is any difference in price between a 28oz OG Extended and a 26oz NIW OG Flex

sb73 will have a higher resale value by $100 or so, but the Extended will be easier to unload.

There's a definite price difference between those Eastons, the extent of it depends on the condition of the Extended.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys, do you think Earth has more breathable air than the moon?

And can I drink water more easily than I can drink fire?

Albino Samoan

sb73 will have a higher resale value by $100 or so, but the Extended will be easier to unload.

There's a definite price difference between those Eastons, the extent of it depends on the condition of the Extended.

The Extended is NIW as well. Is the lighter Flex worth more?

You guys with no answers are super funny:rolleyes:

kja

Da Gooooochi

I dont think your right this time HH.. I could unload and of my voltages right now in under 10min. Also the OG Easton's (flex, extended) run pretty close as far as price.

Last edited:

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I dont think your right this time HH.. I could unload and of my voltages right now in under 10min. Also the OG Easton's (flex, extended) run pretty close as far as price.

You could unload them for $550 easy, $600 not too hard, $650 and up is tougher, but I've seen people pay $700. OG Eastons are easy to unload for $500, tougher to get $550, and $600 is really the high-water mark.

Mind you I'm referring more to the open market, as it's rare that a bat like that gets openly sold on SBF.