My field maintenance guy is a ****

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
It rained in Ma Sat and Sat night. The field guy calls me at !pm and tels me that the games are cancelled due to the water on the field our games start at 5pm with my game at 8pm. So I question him about the puddle and he gives me some **** over it not a lot but some lip. This guy is a tool and his sctich is I am a small angry man and I am a gay-lord. So I expect it. My brother in law calls me after I send out the team text laughing about the little bit of water on the field and wants to know why the games are canceled. So I call Phildo the field guy and ask him in a voice mail and even offered to help. The phone calls I got were UNBELIEVABLE the screaming and yelling was uncalled for and I am probably going to either slap him like a ***** or call him out. Mind you this is not the first time he has called the game because of rain and he dos not to a good job raking the field. This is a RAnt And I play In the AMSL in Attleboro MA.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone needs to write a proper use of grammer / how to tell a story sticky. Then people can refer certain SBF members to it when they are subjected to reading this kind of crap.

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone needs to write a proper use of grammer / how to tell a story sticky. Then people can refer certain SBF members to it when they are subjected to reading this kind of crap.

It is a Rant and you sir can EAT A ****. **** your Husband and Stick that bat up your poohHoole there this is another rant.

steel

It rained in Ma Sat and Sat night. The field guy calls me at !pm and tels me that the games are cancelled due to the water on the field our games start at 5pm with my game at 8pm. So I question him about the puddle and he gives me some **** over it not a lot but some lip. This guy is a tool and his sctich is I am a small angry man and I am a gay-lord. So I expect it. My brother in law calls me after I send out the team text laughing about the little bit of water on the field and wants to know why the games are canceled. So I call Phildo the field guy and ask him in a voice mail and even offered to help. The phone calls I got were UNBELIEVABLE the screaming and yelling was uncalled for and I am probably going to either slap him like a ***** or call him out. Mind you this is not the first time he has called the game because of rain and he dos not to a good job raking the field. This is a RAnt And I play In the AMSL in Attleboro MA.

I really hope you were typing this in the dark after about 12 beers and two fat chicks sitting on your face because this is awful grammer bro.:eek:

Hydroaxe

OG Photoshop Clown
grammarbeewilldoit.jpg