No games this week

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
Not a single game scheduled all week in Aurora....wtf?:mad: Last game I played 6/23, next game will be 7/6....

Last edited:

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
All of you can GFY :p:D

It's my first ***** and moan thread. I just have no idea why there's NO games scheduled from 6/27 - 7/3. I heard something about a woman's FP tourney. But, not from anyone reliable.

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans

It's my first ***** and moan thread. I just have no idea why there's NO games scheduled from 6/27 - 7/3. I heard something about a woman's FP tourney. But, not from anyone reliable.

some games out here were canceled this week due to graduations.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga

Yep, The Sparkler.

///m3

Manager
4th of July weekend coming up and hard to get players. I almost wish I didn't have games on the 4th. Hard enough to get guys out there on Father's Day.

Joker

shut down 2 weeks in westminster too. tourney this week and the 4th next week

good thing i still have games in devner, arvada, and littleton

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
Yep, The Sparkler.
Thx FLEET. Why that would effect us, I'm not sure,
4th of July weekend coming up and hard to get players. I almost wish I didn't have games on the 4th. Hard enough to get guys out there on Father's Day.
We were scheduled to play Fathers Day. We had enough, but the other team had 4 guys at gametime. 6 more showed up by the 47:00 mark...but it was a forfeit by then (we get 10 minutes).

Actually, there's no games scheduled from 6/27 - 7/5.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
Thx FLEET. Why that would effect us, I'm not sure,

I guess they play at multiple parks around the city just for this one tournament. I know a little because my brother coaches a girls fp team. Clement is one of the allocated parks every year.

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
its the same one thats taking up the westminster fields too. so they are playing at both complexes that are about 20 miles apart? weird

According to my brother, it has to do with the volume of teams. They make it a pretty, big deal.

Joker

I guess they play at multiple parks around the city just for this one tournament. I know a little because my brother coaches a girls fp team. Clement is one of the allocated parks every year.

According to my brother, it has to do with the volume of teams. They make it a pretty, big deal.

i see. i just knew that every summer westminster games would be off for the tourney. didn't know it was spread all over the city

Lurker765

Addicted to Softballfans
i see. i just knew that every summer westminster games would be off for the tourney. didn't know it was spread all over the city

It is a big deal. It is usually televised (comcast channel 5 I think) and teams come in from places as far away as Australia. It used to be around 700 teams, but I think it has shrunk to only 300 or so teams. College scouts attend.

Broomfield also hosts a different (I think) FP girls tournament this weekend.