another "is this a bish move" thread

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
My league was NSA and switched to ASA last year. There is a pitcher that is a real d-bag and complains about everything because he doesn't want to get blown up. So here's the situation: Last fall, our first year of ASA ball I used a NSA/UTRIP bat and he called it out right away. No prob and I put it away. Well, it turns out our pitchers mounds our still set up at 53 feet and not ASA regulation. So is it g2g if I pull out some NSA bats again this fall and if the crying bish says anything I politely explain to him I will put them away once the pitchers mound gets moved correctly to 50 feet??? :confused:

crushthatball

それに愚痴を吸う
WTF are you serious? What were you thinking pulling out a utrip bat in ASA anyway? Why did he have to call you out?

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
My league was NSA and switched to ASA last year. There is a pitcher that is a real d-bag and complains about everything because he doesn't want to get blown up. So here's the situation: Last fall, our first year of ASA ball I used a NSA/UTRIP bat and he called it out right away. No prob and I put it away. Well, it turns out our pitchers mounds our still set up at 53 feet and not ASA regulation. So is it g2g if I pull out some NSA bats again this fall and if the crying bish says anything I politely explain to him I will put them away once the pitchers mound gets moved correctly to 50 feet??? :confused:

It doesn't matter because you are allowed to pitch the width of the rubber 50-65 feet in ASA. STFU and hit with the bat you are supposed to hit with.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
So no answer to the question??? Sheesh....

Like I said, the league just switched from NSA and half of us forgot so I just pulled out any bat. Cry baby bishes about it, but at the same time he is pitching from an "illegal" pitching mound distance. For all you little rotards that can't figure it out, isn't it fair if he calls out my bat that I call out the pitchers mound???

Gosh, some of you must be working too hard today because your marble brains are not working

beedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont usually post or ever feel the need to but.... really? You got called out once.. leave the NSA in the bag

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans

^^^ I think we get the picture on who the "real d-bag" is.

It doesn't matter because you are allowed to pitch the width of the rubber 50-65 feet in ASA. STFU and hit with the bat you are supposed to hit with.

Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh........what?!?!?!?!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems to me that you are the "Cry baby bishe"

Just felt like crying....... I guess everyone is one of those that keeps on complaining to get every advantage they can. Plain and simple, my bat is illegal, but so is the pitchers mound. Solution, I put away my bat IF the pitchers mound is moved (I want that extra 3 feet closer to me when I rocket the ball back at his temple or earhole)

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans

Like I said, the league just switched from NSA and half of us forgot so I just pulled out any bat. Cry baby bishes about it, but at the same time he is pitching from an "illegal" pitching mound distance. For all you little rotards that can't figure it out, isn't it fair if he calls out my bat that I call out the pitchers mound???

Gosh, some of you must be working too hard today because your marble brains are not working
You can't be serious

How does a bat compare to a guy standing further way pitching you a ball

Please delete your remove yourself from this website and find yourself something more local

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
You can't be serious

How does a bat compare to a guy standing further way pitching you a ball

Please delete your remove yourself from this website and find yourself something more local

Dear Mr. Rule Advantage Takerrrrrr......

1) I want him closer, which is the legal range, so I can take out some knee caps.

2) Where is your brain??? Have you ever tried to hit a pitch from 2nd base??? DUH! The farther away you get the more difficult it is to hit! Try it sometime, until then get some smarts before you speak to me.... I'm too smarty for youz.

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
My name is Bro Mo and I am a doosh.

You are just being vindictive, not a good trait.

Quit being defensive, suck it up and own your dooshiness. It's the first step in recovery.

KannonsDad

**** you

I wouldn't want to get blown up by an unsancioned bat either. No, it is ng2g, your logic is far from correct. I've never played ASA, but I believe he is legal to pitch from 53 feet, so put your illegal bats away.

See above answer, bish.

hahaha, that is fine by me, my ASA bats are HOTTER anyway ;)

Probably shaved.

Just felt like crying....... I guess everyone is one of those that keeps on complaining to get every advantage they can. Plain and simple, my bat is illegal, but so is the pitchers mound. Solution, I put away my bat IF the pitchers mound is moved (I want that extra 3 feet closer to me when I rocket the ball back at his temple or earhole)

Wrong, true (the only true thing you've said, by the way), wrong, just pure doucheness

Yolked

Addicted to Softballfans
to call a pitcher out for pitching from a different distance is silly.

in my asa league i know pitchers who pitch from two to three feet back from the mound.

in all my years playing no one ever complained about where the pitcher was pitching from.

i think you are being lil petty with this non issue.

only way to get back is to blow up the middle in a nice way. that'll send him the message.