League Vids from Last night

350' down the line, that ****s a bomb with a 52/275 :)

your "ASA" league lets you swing CNT+'s... I doubt you guys even swing a .52 275 ball. And its not like you hit it in the middle of the day in 100* heat and 90% humidity. The sun was down and the ball was prob a rock... even then, that ball didnt go 350:)

Rosko018

Master Blaster
gotta have your priorities straight, getting laid or softball. rather hit the longshot than a ***shot i guess :D

hitBOMBS2

making a ***back
your "ASA" league lets you swing CNT+'s... I doubt you guys even swing a .52 275 ball. And its not like you hit it in the middle of the day in 100* heat and 90% humidity. The sun was down and the ball was prob a rock... even then, that ball didnt go 350:)

ISA red......damn kid

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD

It is fall and its a night game, but it hit the fence and I hit one out earlier that night. We are hitting 52/275's. I hit them out of that field all the time. Not a big deal. That ball hit the fence.

I'm not saying I hit farther than anyone on the board, obviously there are better players here, i'm just posting some vids.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Haters gonna hate, alot of people on the board said I was terrible until they played me and my team.

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
is that the same piece of glass you hit that 125 ft bomb saturday?

also, jerseys are nice.....guess you thought the arms came with them?

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
is that the same piece of glass you hit that 125 ft bomb saturday?

also, jerseys are nice.....guess you thought the arms came with them?

Just think what I would do with a cut bat, it's pretty scarey.

And please don;t start the , they swung glass and thats why we lost thread:rolleyes:

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
Just think what I would do with a cut bat, it's pretty scarey.

And please don;t start the , they swung glass and thats why we lost thread:rolleyes:

Never said thats why we lost just saying thats why you hit so called bombs haha....you can swing a cut utrip bat with me there I don't really care. just don't blow up middle.

and just busting your balls....wether it was cut or not that grounder to short was mean! lol

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
last week hit with sillystickem at a baseball, 340 for the corners, put a few out LC. I can hit, just better than warpath after seeing this, thats for sure :) then again, I was all state in baseball, hand eye coordination is pretty good, and use to bat cleanup there. Maybe being 22 helps also? Not sure but its fun when we play league on 300' fences and i think its a lazy fly ball where i normally hit Bp, and in games they will carry out hehe

Must.........................Resist....................The...........Urge............To...............Flame..................