Lakewood, CO

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If I ever go to CO I will be looking for ****ing snowboarding partners. Softball is the suck.....

I'm a skier, but I am willing to team up w/ snowboarders. Just don't ask me to pull you on the cattracks all the time.:D

TK26

Addicted to Softballfans
The 6th at Cornerstone? What time? I might show up and show you boys how to hit the opposite way. Then I'll break out the scn2 and show you how any fat drunk fool can hit one out. booyah!

FLEET

bowling ball nut swanga
The 6th at Cornerstone? What time? I might show up and show you boys how to hit the opposite way. Then I'll break out the scn2 and show you how any fat drunk fool can hit one out. booyah!

Gimme a break?

Don't you have some work to do around the house TK?

Last edited:

TK26

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I might have some housework to do, but I also might be able to break away for a couple hours. I heard there might be cameras there and I'm very photogenic with a softball bat and beer in my hand. Heck, I might even bring a few jagerbombs!

stork

No, I mean when we get to one of those damned cattracks then you loan me a pole, then I give it back!

Just go to Beaver Creek, not really any flat spots. Lots of steeps and they give out chocolate chip cookies afterwards.

stork

stork you ever hit DMR or Wolf Creek?

Have been really trying to hit up Wolf Creek. A long way down there, but I have to get down. They get stupid amounts of snow. Trying to put together a cat trip to Silverton this year maybe.
Hows Durango?

Have been really trying to hit up Wolf Creek. A long way down there, but I have to get down. They get stupid amounts of snow. Trying to put together a cat trip to Silverton this year maybe.
Hows Durango?

its not wolf creek thats for sure... few years ago my bro went OB and almost didnt make it... some crazy drop offs and dumps.

stork

its not wolf creek thats for sure... few years ago my bro went OB and almost didnt make it... some crazy drop offs and dumps.

Heard it's small but good. Want to do a little more OB @ Vail/BC, and some backcountry with some friends w/ sleds, so may be investing in some avy gear. I sometimes have a habit of having an unplanned 'adventure'...have been lucky so far.

alots of BC skiing to be had in the silverton area if you got sleds. my aunt has a cabin in a huge bowl right near the ski area. During the winter she has to board up because the back country ****s will go in there and stay in peoples cabins all winter and trash them.

stork

alots of BC skiing to be had in the silverton area if you got sleds. my aunt has a cabin in a huge bowl right near the ski area. During the winter she has to board up because the back country ****s will go in there and stay in peoples cabins all winter and trash them.

No respect. Friends go on a hut trip every year but I have not been able to go due to work schedule. They sound pretty cool, but you take care of the places. You don't trash the ****in places.

Last edited:

stork

where we going to hit then....don't make it too off the beaten path

Mapquest Cornerstone Park. Depending what part of Lakewood you are at, it will be @ 10-15 mintues away. Pretty easy to find(major streets). Its on the NW corner of Belleview and Windermere (sp?) in Littleton.

mjs

Dodging bullets
Mapquest Cornerstone Park. Depending what part of Lakewood you are at, it will be @ 10-15 mintues away. Pretty easy to find(major streets). Its on the NW corner of Belleview and Windermere (sp?) in Littleton.

thanks......i appreciate the confidence