What was the worst thing you booted a player for?

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST
A guy on my team stole the last two checks out of my checkbook so i didn't notice. I went to use my debit card at the grocery store and it was declined... i called the bank to see what happened. They said two checks for 500 dollars cleared written to mike !@#$%^&. I confronted him and he denied it.. Bank sent me a picture of the checks... idiot wroted them to himself.. Needless to say that was his last day on our league and tourney teams.

How did you refrain from putting this guy in the ground? If a "so called" friend of mine did that to me I promise you I would make sure that he at the very least had a VERY expensive hospital visit.

slippuller49

Addicted to Softballfans
Cut a set of brothers... Cause they suck... Swing like 8 year old girls and couldn't catch pop flyies.. The final straw was when I tried to help them get better they blew me off and no call no show to practice..

DSNuts48

Badass
Female wouldn't sleep with me, and her boyfriend wasn't cool with it. I mean, I don't need drama on my team.

AveregeJay

Banned User
How did you refrain from putting this guy in the ground? If a "so called" friend of mine did that to me I promise you I would make sure that he at the very least had a VERY expensive hospital visit.

**** you are a tough guy!

:eek:

Yikes!

PUT HIM IN THE GROUND!!

:rolleyes:

Crankmaster

Star Player
I wanna hear some stories about things people did to get cut from your league or tourney team... it could be gnarly or funny. Maybe your teamate hooked up with your GF on your coed team? Anyways lets hear em!

1)MF would never pay league fees,
2)prick always felt he was to good and didn't need to pay.
3)He also swung a Easton Cyclone cause he was the type that thought his skills and his wallet didnt require swinging composites.
4) Was a hater

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST
**** you are a tough guy!

:eek:

Yikes!

PUT HIM IN THE GROUND!!

:rolleyes:

Its an expression numbskull(ha ha), and yeah if a friend stole your checkbook and wrote himself checks you wouldn't kick his ass? You guys are way too nice if thats the case....where I come from you respect friendships and doing something like that is grounds for a serious beating with extreme prejudice and zero forgiveness. If a friend needs money all he or she has to do is ask....and if I have it I'll be more than happy to help someone out, but stealing is unacceptable in all cases.

AveregeJay

Banned User
Its an expression numbskull(ha ha), and yeah if a friend stole your checkbook and wrote himself checks you wouldn't kick his ass? You guys are way too nice if thats the case....where I come from you respect friendships and doing something like that is grounds for a serious beating with extreme prejudice and zero forgiveness. If a friend needs money all he or she has to do is ask....and if I have it I'll be more than happy to help someone out.

I haven't carried a checkbook since 1992.

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST
You seriously are a waste of a human being. BTW carrying a checkbook in 92? how old are you? Why I ask? IDK cuz I know you won't answer MR Skirt every question that reveals a little more about your lying ass.

5'11 190 is not frumpy fat boy try again.

iambatman85

The Veteran
You seriously are a waste of a human being. BTW carrying a checkbook in 92? how old are you? Why I ask? IDK cuz I know you won't answer MR Skirt every question that reveals a little more about your lying ass.

Im voting he's around 75. I havent heard someone call another person frumpy since my grandfather called my grandmother frumpy in 1992.

AveregeJay

Banned User

This is not E-harmony, I don't need your measurements. 34 and married (sorry)

T8S

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a guy ask everyone to front him for his airfare for Worlds because he lost his job. Team pooled in and he never paid them back.

Had another guy sleep with another players girlfriend. That didn't go over to well either.

huzzdog

retired

i didn't see him again for quite some time... incidentally the bank paid back the money to me because the checks were not signed, therefore they shouldn't have been cashed. I'm not really a violent person, i got my money back and a scumbag out of my life forever. It was a win. It was in 1999 and I had just graduated from college.

Sodapopinski

PONY ENTHUSIAST
i didn't see him again for quite some time... incidentally the bank paid back the money to me because the checks were not signed, therefore they shouldn't have been cashed. I'm not really a violent person, i got my money back and a scumbag out of my life forever. It was a win. It was in 1999 and I had just graduated from college.

I understand not being violent and I respect that very much, I just don't think that being betrayed like that is something I personally could handle calmly.