Voltage paint or composite crack?

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it looks like paint but I'm not sure. I only have the pics to go by. Thanks

VOLT-1.jpg

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
break a flake off and look underneath ;-)

Was looking to buy and only have pics to look out since it will need to be shipped. The rest of the bat looks like it is in great shape and guy said it has under 100 swings for what it is worth. Seems odd for it to have a crack with such little use paint or composite. Probably best to look else where but would still like some more opinions. Thanks

Burger1976

Banned User
Is this the sb73v on ebay right now? I asked the seller 3 days ago if it's a crack and he hasn't answered yet.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Whether its a composite or paint crack, I have a feeling it's not long for this world either way.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this the sb73v on ebay right now? I asked the seller 3 days ago if it's a crack and he hasn't answered yet.

Are you talking about the aution on ebay for a 28 oz but has pics of a 26 oz also in the listing? This isn't that bat but I would say that the 26 oz bat looks like it could be cracked. Not sure why there are pix for the 26 oz in the listing anyway though.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm glad I asked. I'm guessing the help I got here saved me a big headache. I passed on the bat and I really didn't need it anyway.