Bass Pinky

BallewTheBear

Addicted to Softballfans
Got to watch this bat in action last night at the HR derby and it's sick! My advice to you guys that are knocking them for the durability issues is... Only take a dz or 2 swings with it in bp, to get a feel for the bat, and only use it in games from there. I'm telling you these things are hot!! I'm thinking about buying one now...

BIG JOE

One hit left!
I have 3 bass bats with no issues of yet, my only problem is with bass cs dept. when there is a real issue they seem to **** people over!

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
I was going to get a 1st degree, but after seeing a 160lb kid break one in under 150 swings.. i decided against it. My pinky has over 500 hits on it. Webbing like crazy.

HABADAWOOSAA

I'm The Suck.
I have the black and pink one. I love it. Around 300 and going strong for now. Its my only bat I don't swing in BP and don't let anyone else swing. I did trade for it though. I would not buy a NR for 200$ or any bat for 300$. That is just crazy to me.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
the z1000 is the worst bat iv seen to date, 2 broke with a total of 80 swings the fast one broke in 10

MasterB24

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 3 z1000's all with over 500 swings. Things are sick. Did have one break in 50 swings in a cage with fast pitch balls but chalked it up as a fluke.

Country35

Banned User
I have 3 z1000's all with over 500 swings. Things are sick. Did have one break in 50 swings in a cage with fast pitch balls but chalked it up as a fluke.

unlimited returns on them means its no fluke.....unlimited returns for a year is nice but if you have to send it back every 2 weeks and wait for 2 to get it back its only half the bat you need it to be

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i dont think it was unlim for a year for my buddy it was more like they will give u one til ones lasted, but that could be a year