Worth New Era cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
I wear mine from the previous buy all the time. Would definitely be in for another one in a different color or style (I got royal last time).

BigDaddy23

Manager
Anybody know where to get a worth trucker hat?

I got mine from DSSBATS. Took like 3 weeks though

img84

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
I would think if enough people are looking for flexfits there are a lot of suppliers already offering this. I am simply trying to provide a product, free of profit, to a group of people who desire something that isn't currently available at any price. I tried to get a few companies who sell licensed worth apparel to take advantage of this opportunity to produce and sell these at their own prices last time and nobody though 100ish hats was worth their time. We ended up getting a little over 80 hats made last time and I would expect this go around to be 50+ at minimum. If they don't wanna make the money, I'll gladly do a little work and get everyone what they want and save us all a little cash in the process.

TCstorm29

Worth Huer
I would think if enough people are looking for flexfits there are a lot of suppliers already offering this. I am simply trying to provide a product, free of profit, to a group of people who desire something that isn't currently available at any price. I tried to get a few companies who sell licensed worth apparel to take advantage of this opportunity to produce and sell these at their own prices last time and nobody though 100ish hats was worth their time. We ended up getting a little over 80 hats made last time and I would expect this go around to be 50+ at minimum. If they don't wanna make the money, I'll gladly do a little work and get everyone what they want and save us all a little cash in the process.

It's unreal how much money bat companies spend coming out with 10 different bats every year, but do little for apparel, I guess there just isn't enough profit margin out there to come up with apparel for 10 different bats too. :rolleyes:

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
picture.php

keep in mind I'm no graphic designer and I haven't asked for permission to use the SBF logo yet but this is something I just threw together. Colors aren't important right now. This is just for a design idea. If SBF doesn't want us to use their logo it could be replaced with the worth "W" logo that was on the front of the hat last year. Let me know what you guys think. I have a few other ideas I'm tossing around.

TCstorm29

Worth Huer
picture.php

keep in mind I'm no graphic designer and I haven't asked for permission to use the SBF logo yet but this is something I just threw together. Colors aren't important right now. This is just for a design idea. If SBF doesn't want us to use their logo it could be replaced with the worth "W" logo that was on the front of the hat last year. Let me know what you guys think. I have a few other ideas I'm tossing around.

I would definately be in for a couple. I would like the W better, unless SBF is going to chip in on cost for advertising but not a deal breaker. :D

3XtraMedium

Starting Player
It's unreal how much money bat companies spend coming out with 10 different bats every year, but do little for apparel, I guess there just isn't enough profit margin out there to come up with apparel for 10 different bats too. :rolleyes:

I would think that the profit from apparell would greatly out weigh what they make from bats....most screen printed shirts cost very little to make especially when you tak about the number of shirts one of the bat manufacturers could order....probally around $1-$2 each....and I know I would pay $10-$20 shipped for a few shirts... Hats Im sure cost a little more to be done but Im sure there is still money to be made at $20-$25 a hat or people wouldnt be making and selling the ones they are at this price.... there is a ton of money to be made if these guys would jump on this.

TCstorm29

Worth Huer
I would think that the profit from apparell would greatly out weigh what they make from bats....most screen printed shirts cost very little to make especially when you tak about the number of shirts one of the bat manufacturers could order....probally around $1-$2 each....and I know I would pay $10-$20 shipped for a few shirts... Hats Im sure cost a little more to be done but Im sure there is still money to be made at $20-$25 a hat or people wouldnt be making and selling the ones they are at this price.... there is a ton of money to be made if these guys would jump on this.

I'm not sure about other companies, I have been loyal to Worth forever, but even Worth has had the same shirt, hat and pullovers for as long as I can remember, they usually bring out a different style of pants every couple of years, but in limited colors...

As much as I don't like the quality of products I've got from them over the years, I can't believe Boombah or another company like that hasn't tried (maybe they have) to work with Worth since they already stock such a vast variety of colors for apparel. I mean they already do custom logos and hats for teams and have several BB products for sale, I guess it could cut into their advertising of their product. I don't know, I'm bored at work.... rambling over.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
picture.php

here it is with the worth W and a white border around the logos. The New Era flag will be on the side in which ever color we border the logo with.

Let me know if you guys like the idea of having the SBF logo on there or not. I won't even bother asking if nobody likes it.

TCstorm29

Worth Huer
picture.php

here it is with the worth W and a white border around the logos. The New Era flag will be on the side in which ever color we border the logo with.

Let me know if you guys like the idea of having the SBF logo on there or not. I won't even bother asking if nobody likes it.

I like where this is going. Just a heads up I'm sure it's just the logo you have, but I'm pretty sure the Worth is going to need the Registered Trade mark.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
I like where this is going. Just a heads up I'm sure it's just the logo you have, but I'm pretty sure the Worth is going to need the Registered Trade mark.

it's on the logo I have I just didn't include it because it gets blurry when I reduce the size of it. It's the same logo I used last time.

jhundley12

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

I woulg go with this so far!!

PBCMike

Outstanding Bad Dealer
They r pretty sweet.. what all colors r u making?
I didn't read every page of this post.. but what all do u have the ok for? Worth and mayhem symbols?

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
i think I'm gonna make a new thread soon with the design ideas so far and what I have to work with so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I don't have persmission to use anything other than the word worth and the W logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.