Would you rather....

Kramit

Drop bombs everytime up?
Hit line drives over the infield?
Hit line drives to the warning track on the regular?
Judy hit?
Swinging bunt?
Shoot middle on Warpath and while he is rolling around in pain do what is best in life: crush your enemy, see him driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of his women?

Last edited:

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I would rather hit line drives to the warning track. Those are good for at least doubles, triples most of the time, or in the park homers if you're lucky. Infield line drives are just looking for trouble if you are playing against solid infielders, judy hits are safe for a single but a good outfielder can pick those, you run out of bombs but 1 every couple of games is sufficient for me or 1 a game if my teammates aren't hitting them. I hurt a pitcher once hitting middle and that was a bad feeling because there's always someone out there that thinks you intentionally did it.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Option number 1. If you can hit homers every time you will get noticed and eventually get on the LHB Tour and start making some money. Best option for the long run

-Six-

Weiner
Base hits are base hits. Some people are not happy unless they get 5-6 seconds of hang time though.

Drop bombs everytime up?
Hit line drives over the infield?
Hit line drives to the warning track on the regular?Judy hit?
Swinging bunt?
Shoot middle on Warpath and while he is rolling around in pain do what is best in life: crush your enemy, see him driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of his women?

this ....................

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I actually just said this to my buddy the other day, If I could hit .800+ and never hit another HR I'd take that offer in a heartbeat.

But since there are no genies in lamps, my goal is still to average .700 for a full season. I've been close but missed twice by less than 5 hits both times. One was one hit away, the other was 3 I think.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
The shapookie as we call it aka judy is pretty awesome when someone can do it consistantly.