NSA E Super Worlds, Rock Hill, SC

Marko13

Apply Pressure Ent or APE, not sure how they will have us down this weekend

Cool man. Im sure the competition will be awesome this weekend and im ready to have a good time win or lose. I think we have a pretty good team for the weekend. Probably a little better than what we went to PCB with in august. We got 3rd that weekend.....

Stretch19

Grow up
Cool man. Im sure the competition will be awesome this weekend and im ready to have a good time win or lose. I think we have a pretty good team for the weekend. Probably a little better than what we went to PCB with in august. We got 3rd that weekend.....

what was in PCB? im guessing the majority of the teams there will be pretty good, not like USSSA where you just pay your money and show up

Stretch19

Grow up
Naw, Monstars belong to yall (NC)..... We wont claim those boys! :eek:

Yeah, forgot about MP Knights....

hahaha, yeah thats what i thought also, but the playnsa team list for the tourney has them listed as SC...btw we dont want them either :D

SC has a lot of teams that play NSA, good ones at that...kinda surprised me yall didnt have more teams qualify/enter

Marko13

what was in PCB? im guessing the majority of the teams there will be pretty good, not like USSSA where you just pay your money and show up

I believe it was labeled the SE Regional Worlds. What was funny about that tourney was that we played one team from TN and another from AL and the other 4 we played were all from GA and have been playing them ALL year.....

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
How in the world is that when the tourney is in SC? Do SC teams play mainly ISA and USSSA?

Actually, a lot of teams played NSA this year... Just the way the bidding process went this year.. I know there were a few other teams that wanted to play, but could not get a bid... We secured ours after states..

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe it was labeled the SE Regional Worlds. What was funny about that tourney was that we played one team from TN and another from AL and the other 4 we played were all from GA and have been playing them ALL year.....

I think we played about 1/2 of your state last weekend in Aiken...:D

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
hahaha, yeah thats what i thought also, but the playnsa team list for the tourney has them listed as SC...btw we dont want them either :D

SC has a lot of teams that play NSA, good ones at that...kinda surprised me yall didnt have more teams qualify/enter

I think we only got 4 bids... and MP Knights got the last one.... I know of 8-10 other SC teams that would have loved to play in it, but those were the rules this year...

Stretch19

Grow up
i guess it didnt help that EJ's from VA came down and got 1 of the bids in the Super NIT to start the year and the fact that none of the SC teams went to VA for the Eastern Worlds were they gave out 2-3 bids there I think

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
i guess it didnt help that EJ's from VA came down and got 1 of the bids in the Super NIT to start the year and the fact that none of the SC teams went to VA for the Eastern Worlds were they gave out 2-3 bids there I think

Yep.... Kinda stinks, we had 10 or so teams from SC play in the ISA Worlds last weekend...

uscfiver

Addicted to Softballfans
who did you play with this year? i remember yall skull drug us last year down in Aiken...that fuggin place is miserable, we went 0-4 last year and 2-3 down there this year...doubt we will ever go back to aiken, what a shame

I played with Blackwater this year. Pure Luck for the first few tourneys of the season.

Stretch19

Grow up
I played with Blackwater this year. Pure Luck for the first few tourneys of the season.

i gotcha...you werent the dude that was buddies with the guy we picked up in Aiken were you?

Glad our game with yall in Rock Hill went a little smoother than the previous meeting in Aiken...

uscfiver

Addicted to Softballfans
We all knew Kevin. And yeah we had a team meeting before the Rock Hill game. Pretty much just dont say anything to the other team PERIOD. It went well. It was even a good game. And as far as SC teams not being in the NSA world it is kinda odd that Indiana has like 7 teams and SC has only 4 (not claiming Monstars). Musta been handing out bids like Halloween candy up there. There is one SC bid that was won off of points...REC points. Kinda sucks bc they got all of there points playing REC and not E but oh well. There was kind of a stink around here about it. Either way, we would have sucked bc we cannot keep the ball in the park in NSA for somoe reason.

Stretch19

Grow up
We all knew Kevin. And yeah we had a team meeting before the Rock Hill game. Pretty much just dont say anything to the other team PERIOD. It went well. It was even a good game. And as far as SC teams not being in the NSA world it is kinda odd that Indiana has like 7 teams and SC has only 4 (not claiming Monstars). Musta been handing out bids like Halloween candy up there. There is one SC bid that was won off of points...REC points. Kinda sucks bc they got all of there points playing REC and not E but oh well. There was kind of a stink around here about it. Either way, we would have sucked bc we cannot keep the ball in the park in NSA for somoe reason.

yeah we kinda had the same meeting before hand; Kevin was a good dude, helped us out a lot by playing wouldnt have had enough w/o him haha.

what pos did you play? i was in RC down in aiken, big hoss lefty sent one screaming by my ass...think i played RC in Rock hill also now that i think about it...has that sweet sliding web gym in the 1st :rolleyes: it was definitely a good game and im glad it didnt get to the point where the on in Aiken did...not to make excuses for anyones action but it had been a long day by the time we played you and we were frustrated to say the least. let emotions get the best of us which happens from time to time, kinda glad we played yall so soon afterwards to kinda put an end to whatever and move on.