Best Softball In Arizona??

tball

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m seriously thinking of moving my family to Arizona because I’m sick of the Chicago weather… Can any of you guys recommend a good area of Arizona to play softball in? Tucson? Phoenix? Thoughts???

Thanks!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
phoenix for sure.........year round softball,, but the better tournaments are held un Yuma..jmo

Stop it. Nobody wants to live in Yuma. ;)

Tucson is pretty dead in terms of the tournaments, honestly.

Phoenix, you have your pick of ASA, USSSA, NSA, AFA sanctions.

Year round leagues almost everywhere.

Southeast Valley has Big League Dreams
North of Phoenix has Victory Lane Sports Complex

Weather is nice 9 months out of the year. The other 3 months it's HOT but we still play, it takes a little getting used to in the 110 heat but you manage.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m seriously thinking of moving my family to Arizona because I’m sick of the Chicago weather… Can any of you guys recommend a good area of Arizona to play softball in? Tucson? Phoenix? Thoughts???

Thanks!

Better off moving to central phoenix.... Leagues all over the city, east mesa, tempe, scottsdale..
Leagues to your west, avondale, tolleson, goodyear... And leagues north of you..

Asa tournaments pretty much every weekend...
Usssa tournaments pretty much every other weekend... Non stop softball year around bro...

I would move to the central phx area if I was you, everything would be about the same distance pertaining to softball...

dgambill85

Banned User
I just played my first tourney at victory lane an the competition is strong and the fields are the nicest I've ever played on. I'm looking forward to playing on the bld. But Phoenix is your best bet because there's more tournies available.

LeftBench

Addicted to Softballfans
dont move to arizona....too many mexicans...they dont all have licenses or insurance and will steal your crap.....dont punish your family by moving them over here

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Who should I pm about getting some regional forums started? All the cool sites are doin it

TRaj2327

Thanks!

O stop it. We finally got our first snow storm of the year.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
I just played my first tourney at victory lane an the competition is strong and the fields are the nicest I've ever played on. I'm looking forward to playing on the bld. But Phoenix is your best bet because there's more tournies available.

wow you're calling victory lane nice fields...noob

pinksalmon

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally would stay as far away from Central Phoenix as possible. City is a crap hole. I would go east or west depending on where you'd be working. I think it's worth the hour commute to stay out. Softball everywhere though.

Cubsuns

Addicted to Softballfans
dont move to arizona....too many mexicans...they dont all have licenses or insurance and will steal your crap.....dont punish your family by moving them over here

^^^^This guy.....:rolleyes:

I personally would stay as far away from Central Phoenix as possible. City is a crap hole. I would go east or west depending on where you'd be working. I think it's worth the hour commute to stay out. Softball everywhere though.

^^^Truth. No need to live in Phoenix to play there. Move to the east valley BLD is out here and you can commute to the avenues if you choose.

tball

Addicted to Softballfans
O stop it. We finally got our first snow storm of the year.

I've been dealing with this snow for 45 years and I'm done.. I'm at a place in my life where I'm financial sound and I'm just not enjoying this anymore.

dgambill85

Banned User
Bro they were better than corp. I wasn't afraid to slide into home and lose a leg haha. Best field I've ever played on besides there was Pearl Harbor.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Because of work my fam and I just moved out of Az to Ohio last year and im ready to kill myself!! LOL Wish I was back there every day...If you love playing softball or golf its a great place to be. Very affordable housing...much nicer homes for the money than Chi town!!! You can drive to Vegas in 5 hours, you can drive up to Flagstaff and ski/board at Snow Bowl in 2 to 2.5 hours, when its 110 in the summer you can find good tournies up in Flag or Prescott where its 20 degrees cooler or just go camping in the Rim country to cool off. Very diverse area. DO IT

pinksalmon

Addicted to Softballfans
If you love playing softball or golf its a great place to be. Very affordable housing...much nicer homes for the money than Chi town!!! You can drive to Vegas in 5 hours, you can drive up to Flagstaff and ski/board at Snow Bowl in 2 to 2.5 hours, when its 110 in the summer you can find good tournies up in Flag or Prescott where its 20 degrees cooler or just go camping in the Rim country to cool off. Very diverse area. DO IT

Yes! I realize how great it is when it's pointed out like this. I'd have a hard time leaving.

tball

Addicted to Softballfans
Because of work my fam and I just moved out of Az to Ohio last year and im ready to kill myself!! LOL Wish I was back there every day...If you love playing softball or golf its a great place to be. Very affordable housing...much nicer homes for the money than Chi town!!! You can drive to Vegas in 5 hours, you can drive up to Flagstaff and ski/board at Snow Bowl in 2 to 2.5 hours, when its 110 in the summer you can find good tournies up in Flag or Prescott where its 20 degrees cooler or just go camping in the Rim country to cool off. Very diverse area. DO IT

What's a safe city?? Where did you come from? Thanks alot guys!