Ryan Braun wins appeal

KAPTHAT

AREA LEGEND
exactly my point. Any positive test, regardless of the readout or anomaly should always have a second test attached to it to ensure that the fist result was not inaccurate. It only makes sense, especially from what i would assume to be a legal standpoint. The whole thing is just hinky to be honest. If mlb wanted to pursue this, they would've already, even it was just to "randomly" test braun again. Of course by now, he's probably ingested some kind of masking agent so it might be a moot point.....considering he's had since :rolleyes:ctober when he found out about the initial results.

i read,i forgot where,after being told of test he appealed and was

re-tested and it came back at normal levels. Will try to find site

i read that at.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Congratulations for supporting a known cheater.

Yea never gained no weight, strength and yet test was 3 times over any test including bonds :rolleyes: if he was taking that much u would see some weight or strength gain. Its a joke along with all the ***** ass haters in this thread.........Go pound sand

Marshenko

Yea never gained no weight, strength and yet test was 3 times over any test including bonds :rolleyes: if he was taking that much u would see some weight or strength gain. Its a joke along with all the ***** ass haters in this thread.........Go pound sand

So you weigh him every day and look over his workout numbers? Stalker much?

Joker

Homer_JJ.png

ssf

Too tired to care

Go look up all players who have tested positive for steroids in baseball. I can wait.

Once you're done come back and tell me how many of them are muscleheads. The answer is not a lot - steroids can do much, much more for you than just build muscle mass.

ssf

Too tired to care
I tried to deny Bonds was juicin for years. Finally I just accepted the fact he was a cheater but I still enjoy the memories of watching him play in SF all those years.

I feel the same way. I was living in the bay area from 2001-2003 - the golden years of Bonds. It pains me to ascribe a bulk (no pun intended) of what he accomplished to cheating, but it doesn't take away how much fun it was going to the ballpark and watching the opposing manager start worrying about the next Bonds AB an inning before he's due up.

doG

dabz
My bet is another 300 plus aveage 30+ hrs and another mvp type year.... take that to the bank haters

No hate here. I think the biggest issue is setting an example for the kids in High School/College. Never heard anything negative about him before, and quite honestly for the image of Baseball in general I was kinda hoping the positive test was a mistake. I cant understand why you would blindly defend him considering the circumstances.

doG

dabz
I feel the same way. I was living in the bay area from 2001-2003 - the golden years of Bonds. It pains me to ascribe a bulk (no pun intended) of what he accomplished to cheating, but it doesn't take away how much fun it was going to the ballpark and watching the opposing manager start worrying about the next Bonds AB an inning before he's due up.

It was a glorious time. I remember one game they were playing the Padres and they walked him 3 straight AB'S. Around the 7th inning the game got out of hand and we were gonna leave to beat the traffic coming out of the ballpark and I told my buddy they're down by 8 runs they wont walk him this time and sure enough he hit the first pitch he saw into McCovey cove. Guy saw 1 pitch in 4 AB'S and promptly deposited it into the bay. He was amazing.

Stout33

Addicted to Softballfans
It was a glorious time. I remember one game they were playing the Padres and they walked him 3 straight AB'S. Around the 7th inning the game got out of hand and we were gonna leave to beat the traffic coming out of the ballpark and I told my buddy they're down by 8 runs they wont walk him this time and sure enough he hit the first pitch he saw into McCovey cove. Guy saw 1 pitch in 4 AB'S and promptly deposited it into the bay. He was amazing.

Had his hat hit a size 8 by those years?

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
None. I'm in the suburbs, not much 16" out here I think. I do play in a church league that uses 14" balls

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
HaHa to all the braun haters..... suck it

My bet is another 300 plus aveage 30+ hrs and another mvp type year.... take that to the bank haters

our i watched his press confrence dumb ass

Look at his stats every year he has been in the bigs...... and now he is in his prime i will say his stats will be close if not better than years before;)

Your damm right go BREWERS

You may have contracted herpes with all this Braun nuthugging.

As soon as I find out why someone would store a biological sample of great importance on his desk in a tupperware bowl for two days I'll figure out where to stand on this. WTF was he doing?

Marshenko

Who was storing stuff where and what? He put it in the fridge. Not as if it would matter given that particular type of sample... its not as though they were testing for bacteria or pathogen growth.

obiwan

11 Bravo
You may have contracted herpes with all this Braun nuthugging.

Some funny **** right here. As much as I like Braun I did notice when he stated that he didn't have an STD he did not look into the camera. About one of the few times he didn't. A declaration as strong as that one would assume he would look directly into the camera.