Kyle Evans for 2012 Indiana All Star Team ver.2

KEvans11

See it, Feel it, Trust it
We are playing in Indy.

Kyle, you were the one that hit Booker last weekend? Now he doesn't want to pitch.

Woops, my bad.... I think he assumed I wasn't gonna swing at that pitch,... But I love short pitches, just caught him off guard I think... But ya there's some big boys a lot bigger than me, at least you learned now and not in August, I know I wouldn't wanna pitch.

Stroh13

Woops, my bad.... I think he assumed I wasn't gonna swing at that pitch,... But I love short pitches, just caught him off guard I think... But ya there's some big boys a lot bigger than me, at least you learned now and not in August, I know I wouldn't wanna pitch.

I like pitching Church League...a qualifier or NIT not so much.

Shelby 3

Moving to OF

Bullying is not nice Kyle.

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
u didnt want any dude.. :D

im sore as hell today.

I was stuff as hell by the time your game vs lcw was over. Would of took a whole game to get loose. Regardless I don't blame you guys at all, nothing else to do but get hurt playing another game that didn't mean anything. Thanks for the help though lol