Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Raleigh first game is at 9 can u pitch 6gg

na no pitching for me less its on the mound with a baseball. lol

i can cover anywhere else in the infield though easily.....that is long as i can make the game times saturday anyway.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
i tried to talk Favre out of it once before but he must want to be done.... sooooo

ILL PAY ONE DOLLAR MORE THAN JWSLAUGH's BEST PRICE ! !

ar2x7

Substance & Style
anyone in Raleigh want to sub on a Tuesday out at Millbrook Exchange ? need a body, probably catcher or 1st base, MAAAAAYBE RF

PM me if interested

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
anybody needing a 1B for any upcoming tournaments? I'd like to play- can also play C or 2B and can hit to all fields.

i'd be coming from Goldsboro area.

36yroldRookie

Starting Player
Posted up a thread - looking for a pitcher

Will need a pitcher for Millbrook games - G league
Wednesday nights and maybe some Mondays.

6:30 or 7:30 games

Also planning on reaching out to some of our guys to BP at Millbrook once a week (hopefully)

Anyone already booked some field time where we can BP together?

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd be down for some local BP if it isn't too far from me.

Bro, you would be about 1hr to 1:20mins from them. TomJ2345 and Ridinshadows are the only one's that I know of who come down to Smithfield/Selma area for some REAL BP!:eek::D

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
Bro, you would be about 1hr to 1:20mins from them. TomJ2345 and Ridinshadows are the only one's that I know of who come down to Smithfield/Selma area for some REAL BP!:eek::D

dang- nobody but us lives down here i guess...looks like we'll be chasing our own bombs for a whlie then.

Can't wait to get out there later this week.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
dang- nobody but us lives down here i guess...looks like we'll be chasing our own bombs for a whlie then.

Can't wait to get out there later this week.

Deff hitting tomorrow night at the Aquatic Center and then again on Sat around 1pm or so! Yep, it's deff nice to see the long bombs hit in Selma, after hitting in Selma the fields in Smithfield look so small! LOL!:D

ar2x7

Substance & Style
how is the shoulder ? you playing this season ? PM me if you are looking to get some reps at the Creek