Leather and Lace - The Official Glove Ho Thread

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
How does the PROJD compare to the PRO504? They look pretty similar. And isn't the PROJD7 a 12.5" glove? How is this related to that one.

BTW, very nice.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
How does the PROJD compare to the PRO504? They look pretty similar. And isn't the PROJD7 a 12.5" glove? How is this related to that one.

BTW, very nice.

Both are pretty wide, I'll try to measure tonight but the JD seems to be a hair smaller and also has a bigger hand stall. With the mesh it is incredibly light, weighs just over 20 oz. I'll snap some brotherly pics if I get a chance as well.

DIRTY 30

img58200975.jpg

mattingly

Starting Player
Looks like one of the new Ichiro mod trap PL's, from Mizuno Japan.
Not sure if this one's Japanese or Chinese made, though.

marty15

7s are so yesterday... :D

i heard that send em my way:D..........in all honesty i have never found a glove that fits my hand as good as this 7 i have a tan one and its different probably cause its was used.......i was gonna shelf this for a little while but it became my gamer immediately

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
i heard that send em my way:D..........in all honesty i have never found a glove that fits my hand as good as this 7 i have a tan one and its different probably cause its was used.......i was gonna shelf this for a little while but it became my gamer immediately

that's because they're made for lady hands :D.. the hand stall on mine was way too tight & I could never get a feel for it ..just sold it recently since it was never gonna see the field

marty15

that's because they're made for lady hands :D.. the hand stall on mine was way too tight & I could never get a feel for it ..just sold it recently since it was never gonna see the field

hahaha i hate to say it but ur right.....i have small hands and they fit just right.....and as far as gloves are concerned hand stall size is very important to me

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
hahaha i hate to say it but ur right.....i have small hands and they fit just right.....and as far as gloves are concerned hand stall size is very important to me

my hands aren't even that big & it was still way too snug ..a guy like my old man (who has gigantic mitts) couldn't even get close to putting a 7 on

marty15

my hands aren't even that big & it was still way too snug ..a guy like my old man (who has gigantic mitts) couldn't even get close to putting a 7 on

yeh i have a bunch of guys a play ball with that cant get there hands in them......its real tight on my hand also but i like it that way....... makes me feel like i have a ton of control

Last edited: