Finally! My turn to take "The Jog"! #ROI #brag

osufan2k

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats man! The first one is always nice. I hit my first home run last year on a 300' field. Our league uses crappy worth gold dots.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Now THAT is a brag post. LOL! Good one.

AND probably a U-Trip stick... my daughter can go yard with those... ::yawn::

Lol. We play asa bidawg... it was with a Demarini White Steel with 44/375. Your daughter sounds like a hoss though.

jobro31

<font color="#CD0000">Bleeding Crimson</font>
Dudley Thunder SY's. League(s) buy them. I was told these are pretty mushy (vs rocks), but I am not too knowledgeable on balls/COR -stuff.

Where are Evils in the "Mush-Rock" -spectrum? Comparable models? Costs similar?

evil hots are prob the best legal model imo, unless your league can play with TA's. Just a (small) step above xrocks maybe a few bucks more per dozen. Think ive seen a few Sy's in my league, def on down the spectrum but any 44/375 should get out. Well most, worth toxic are horrid on a hot day

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow I see tons of .44/375's (even gold dots) go 280 on mis hits and popups...hmm

This was my thought exactly. Little guys pound em out on our p.o.s 270' fields all the time with gold dots and asa bats... I usually pop one up about 290 once a night at least.

But hey man. Congrats on the dinger, and nice to see a guy working hard to get in shape.. Even if its softball shape...
I prefer to do my workout 12 Oz's at a time!!!