Incoming! Look Out!

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
coed league on little league baseball fields playing matt ball with the opposing team all wearing knee high socks..... must be some stiff competition there.

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
cool pic bro...

but...I'm going to be an ******* like everyone else so.. If that was me hitting, the pitcher wouldn't have had time to move. I might have hit the ball through his stomach. Straight through that mother ****er.

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice pic. Makes me wanna come on over and play so I can get my average up. I would prolly spend more time flirting with the lil lady behind the plate then swinging at balls.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
only dude wearing softball pants going middle on a coed team wearing knee high socks yapping about outside pitches when they have a big papi shift on him on a field that looks to be a little league ball field. best thread of the day so far.

look at the bench on the far right.

squirt

strokin and swingin
jesse lyn looks like she's 15.... you guys are disgusting

Considering that you have to be 18 to play coed ball, I would guess that JL is legal!!!:p

and who is the other hottie on the bench on the right side???

Last edited:

TRaj2327

Just hearing that, gives me an idea of talent level of playrs.......I see that "outside" pitch, then it goes into the left centerfield gap...Not middle. Pitches in the middle of the plate go middle. Taking an inside outside pitch middle is the sign of a poor hitter who's trying to pull and outside pitch.....But, I digest.

What? You digest? I raughed out roud.