iowa kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Seems to be some guys stepping up and saying that iowa was selling these bats ON HERE via PM even though many of you have said he would never do that. Not only are they coming forward in this thread there have been multiple PM's to MOD's saying that iowa was definitely selling them on here. Just one question, if he was granted permission to sell on here why was everything done behind PM's and e-mails behind the scenes but never a thread started saying hey I can get these for x amount of dollars who wants one? If you are a FH trying to get them out there then it would seem a thread started selling them would be much more effective than hiding behind PM's and E-mails.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
I PM'd him on 8/2 asking if he had any, he said yes. He also gave me the $250 price. I replied saying I wanted it and had paypal ready. Like you, I got no response. My reply to him was within 3 minutes of his PM. I sent 2 more messages that day, and I think one the next day as well and never heard back.

Oh noes .......

Joker

Seems to be some guys stepping up and saying that iowa was selling these bats ON HERE via PM even though many of you have said he would never do that. Not only are they coming forward in this thread there have been multiple PM's to MOD's saying that iowa was definitely selling them on here. Just one question, if he was granted permission to sell on here why was everything done behind PM's and e-mails behind the scenes but never a thread started saying hey I can get these for x amount of dollars who wants one? If you are a FH trying to get them out there then it would seem a thread started selling them would be much more effective than hiding behind PM's and E-mails.

in that thread that was deleted by saint a few threads down he had posted that he had 27s and 28s, but no 26s. the one by teddy2012. doesn't sound like he was trying to hide it

snacks

PM's and emails cause thats how trades and sales are handled on here.
How come the people inquiring about the bats don't get infracted? Can I turn them in?
Maybe Iowa should release the info he has of some mods buying bats from him.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication

I would venture to guess that since everyone knows who the factory hitters are that there probably isn't a need for such threads ...people prob sent him a PM asking "hey Iowa you got any flippers?" doesn't automatically make him guilty of selling any...

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
he posted saying he had some for sale.... am I wrong to send him a PM and ask how much?

I just don't know why I never heard back from him. If he was sold out, fine, just let me know.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I would venture to guess that since everyone knows who the factory hitters are that there probably isn't a need for such threads ...people prob sent him a PM asking "hey Iowa you got any flippers?" doesn't automatically make him guilty of selling any...

he's the one who posted he had them for sale. I don't even know who this guy is.

Joker

word for word what he told me last night

I sent him [coach] a pm. he sent me back a pm saying why they weren't gonna carry it just because it was Asa only and he didn't see a huge market basically.. He definitely didn't tell me no. And I specifically asked him if it was ok since they weren't gonna get them.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
he's the one who posted he had them for sale. I don't even know who this guy is.

Okay so Iowa Kid has been here long enough to know the rules so if he wasn't allowed to sell these bats why would he come out in he open and clearly state he had them available if he knew that it was against the rules....someone must have given him the okay then renigged on their statement ...

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like someone gave someone permission, but then realized how hyped these bats are going to be, and wanted to corner the market for when they come out in October. I have no problem with that he owns the site. But I think this should be made clear to everyone before the bats are sent out the first time.

RiverPHENIX

The Veteran

Exactly!!!!!! looks like paypal was never sent from the 2 guys that the mod said are comming foward, so how is that actually selling......:confused: and maybe the 2 guys didnt get no response because Iowa was waiting and trying to do the right thing and wait for a OK, and even after getting the ok looks like he still didnt sell them to the 2 guys that didnt get any reponse........

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Exactly!!!!!! looks like paypal was never sent from the 2 guys that the mod said are comming foward, so how is that actually selling......:confused: and maybe the 2 guys didnt get no response because Iowa was waiting and trying to do the right thing and wait for a OK, and even after getting the ok looks like he still didnt sell them to the 2 guys that didnt get any reponse........

again, he posted that he had them for sale

I didn't seek him out. I was reading through a Flipper thread and saw his post. I PM'd him and he PM'd me right back.

Although I don't know why he was banned if he was told it was OK to sell on here.

Last edited:

RiverPHENIX

The Veteran
again, he posted that he had them for sale

I didn't seek him out. I was reading through a Flipper thread and saw his post. I PM'd him and him PM'd me right back.

Although I don't know why he was banned if he was told it was OK to sell on here.

True, Not your fault or the other guy/s that wanting to buy the bat when he said he had them for sale, I'm just confused that he said he got the ok and still got banned, he is very GTG board bro on here and I beleive with no fractions and still got the instant bam bam lol...........

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll say it again... Sounds like a lot of SNITCHING!!!!!! free the homie Colorado kid

If he was cleared to sell them and someone else wasnt. I can understand that they would be upset and snitch on him. But why not just give him a warning and let it go at that.

snacks

I PM'd him on 8/2 asking if he had any, he said yes. He also gave me the $250 price. I replied saying I wanted it and had paypal ready. Like you, I got no response. My reply to him was within 3 minutes of his PM. I sent 2 more messages that day, and I think one the next day as well and never heard back.

details? what details? Other than the price (which had already been posted on here) I don't see any details.

Again, this probably happened when he was "given the ok" to do so but still details. I'm not mad at you really cause you say you didn't know he was a FH. Some others knew.

Losdoyers13

If he was cleared to sell them and someone else wasnt. I can understand that they would be upset and snitch on him. But why not just give him a warning and let it go at that.

Dont excuse this to be acceptable! A snitch is the lowest thing a man can be! why player hate the next man... If I get told no it doesn't mean go blow up the next mans spot

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Again, this probably happened when he was "given the ok" to do so but still details. I'm not mad at you really cause you say you didn't know he was a FH. Some others knew.

Well either he got the OK, or he didn't. Since others are vouching for him as a very GTG member I assume he did get the OK, and thats when he posted he had some for sale. What happened after that is a mystery (to me, anyway). I'm not trying to get the guy in trouble in any way, and I'll delete my posts if you think they will. I was just saying what happened to addicted2bats is very similar to my experience (although I didn't try to lowball him LOL).

snacks

Well either he got the OK, or he didn't. Since others are vouching for him as a very GTG member I assume he did get the OK, and thats when he posted he had some for sale. What happened after that is a mystery (to me, anyway). I'm not trying to get the guy in trouble in any way, and I'll delete my posts if you think they will. I was just saying what happened to addicted2bats is very similar to my experience (although I didn't try to lowball him LOL).

whats done is done. You contacted him cause he posted the availability....

Status
Not open for further replies.