here we go

Devil Dog

You like soup?
The hell are you mentioning bta into this? Do you even play for bta smitty? lol

You're throwing aaron under the bus here by saying bta would smash elite empire. He has nothing to do with this situation, and him being an elite rep makes it look even worse.

dgambill85

Banned User
Another case of a D team sandbagging down in E's it sounds like to me. If you're "E" team is so good you can smash D teams, why aren't you playing up in D?

This bta team did not play in this tourney and bta is not an e team. What op is satin is not making sense anymore. He is taking another team up to play this elite team for the elite sponsorship. This is interesting but will never happen.

dgambill85

Banned User

You're throwing aaron under the bus here by saying bta would smash elite empire. He has nothing to do with this situation, and him being an elite rep makes it look worse.

I was wondering same thing. This is an xtinct vs elite empire issue. I believe if apologies are given to each other this would be squashed.

Joker

this will be a record and these are all relevant

rollpalm-mid.png

wambulence.jpg

honor.gif

full-retard.gif

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

gayboys.gif

78SomePeopleareWeird.jpg

smitty45

Addicted to Softballfans
We do play in D's I never said smash on D teams either but we are not classified as a D team. We don't play much together so therefore I see it funny that almost every tournament you enter you go 0-2. I guess that dosent matter. In fact nothing matters right. I mean your saying tbat if you go and at u don't say one word about anything. Ijs I'm tired of the teams that get a sick sponsor and don't rep for that sponsor. That's how the company gets a bad name.

dgambill85

Banned User
We do play in D's I never said smash on D teams either but we are not classified as a D team. We don't play much together so therefore I see it funny that almost every tournament you enter you go 0-2. I guess that dosent matter. In fact nothing matters right. I mean your saying tbat if you go and at u don't say one word about anything. Ijs I'm tired of the teams that get a sick sponsor and don't rep for that sponsor. That's how the company gets a bad name.

Help deciphering this please. Not sure who it's directed to.

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans

You're throwing aaron under the bus here by saying bta would smash elite empire. He has nothing to do with this situation, and him being an elite rep makes it look even worse.

:rolleyes:

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like your crying because you don't have elite as your sponsor??? Sounds like it to me...

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans

Which bta team are you refering to... There has been about 4 different ones this yr lol...

And i agree with this... The issue at hand isnt a BTA thing to squash.. you making it more personal then it needs to be... Dugan was talking to the guys from the team after the game i was standing right next to it when it was happening... You have to remember its just a game bro... n btw our jerseys already say BTA Elite... lol let it go its not worth the hassle or drama... I do believe trung plays for them if you have an issue pm him and squash it... But honestly the same way they made themselfs look bad you just made aaron look bad as a rep and coach of BTA... Remember attitude reflects leadership and with BTA your leader is the coach who is also a elite rep...

dgambill85

Banned User
this definately should have been done through pm. Especially when throwing out large business names like this. Trung is a respectable guy and understanding as well. He took my apology to him very professional like but again I did it through pm. No need to call out someone and want to take a team that has nothing to do with the situation and throw them in the middle of it.

smitty45

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow for one the only guy that was respectful was the second baseman. Two Im not throwing aaron anywhere since the fact I didnt mention his name until now. He has no part of this conversation. Three I guess I am the only one that has balls enough to say that I was not impressed with the elite empire team. Did I ever say we would smash the D teams no, so stop reading some fake words that are not on the computer screen. Gambill do you even remember anything that happened or were you even there? Yes we did talk to the team after the game your right LT I was there and talked to I am guessing Trung. I dont have any issue with him or the SS in that case. I was just trying to say that if they wanted to play to see whos better then we can. If I hurt anyone's feeling then well Im not sorry I am an *******. Think about whos throwing who under the bus guys. On another note I was just wondering how before the championship game a guy was saying the ellite empire team seems to always go 0-2 and they always are fighting with teams. IJS just some food for thought.

Fox27

Manager
I have played in a couple tournaments that elite empire was in and this situation has never came up trung is a very cool dude don't want to through anyone under the bus but I do t think you guys were completely innocent

smitty45

Addicted to Softballfans
I didnt say anything surprisingly the whole game, but I did talk to trung after the game and shook his had. Its just that why waste time trying to get a point across that you are called elite empire, and you should hold yourself a little higher because you are the vendor of the tournament. I guess I am more upset at the fact how disrespectful these "grown" men are. I have not one problem really with any one individual on the team but when they start running there mouth on friday and they are not even playing, it leaves the taste in your mouth and then we had to play them and it started getting a little crazy, I guess. I am just wondering if you owned a company would you want them to act like this? Now be honest with me?
let say this Fox you own and restaurant out in town and you sponsor a team and they seem to get in a fight or a altercation, would you be happy? Maybe I shouldn't care.... IDK you tell me

hatesnail

Part Time Player
I didnt say anything surprisingly the whole game, but I did talk to trung after the game and shook his had. Its just that why waste time trying to get a point across that you are called elite empire, and you should hold yourself a little higher because you are the vendor of the tournament. I guess I am more upset at the fact how disrespectful these "grown" men are. I have not one problem really with any one individual on the team but when they start running there mouth on friday and they are not even playing, it leaves the taste in your mouth and then we had to play them and it started getting a little crazy, I guess. I am just wondering if you owned a company would you want them to act like this? Now be honest with me?
let say this Fox you own and restaurant out in town and you sponsor a team and they seem to get in a fight or a altercation, would you be happy? Maybe I shouldn't care.... IDK you tell me

I think you should have better things in your life besides softball. To be honest you Sound like a c

Fox27

Manager
No I agree with you have to set a higher standard all I am satin is I dont think it was one sided but then again I was not there so I don't know

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Smitty, please shut up.. you are digging a hole for yourself. Need to realize you are paying to play a game and if you are still stressing over it days after the tourney, then maybe reconsider playing the game.

dgambill85

Banned User
Wow for one the only guy that was respectful was the second baseman. Two Im not throwing aaron anywhere since the fact I didnt mention his name until now. He has no part of this conversation. Three I guess I am the only one that has balls enough to say that I was not impressed with the elite empire team. Did I ever say we would smash the D teams no, so stop reading some fake words that are not on the computer screen. Gambill do you even remember anything that happened or were you even there? Yes we did talk to the team after the game your right LT I was there and talked to I am guessing Trung. I dont have any issue with him or the SS in that case. I was just trying to say that if they wanted to play to see whos better then we can. If I hurt anyone's feeling then well Im not sorry I am an *******. Think about whos throwing who under the bus guys. On another note I was just wondering how before the championship game a guy was saying the ellite empire team seems to always go 0-2 and they always are fighting with teams. IJS just some food for thought.

I wasn't there for that game you're right. What I'm saying is of this happened with one team. Why are you going to bring a whole different team to play them? You would literally be the only person from the original team on the new team. Also, there are two sides to every story. Please do not act like the is one guilty party and one innocent. We all know that arguments only escalate if two parties are participating. When you threw bta out there you are including all the players that are on bta and especially the coach and founder of the team. Pretty much what you said is I'm not happy, I'm going to get my big brother to beat you up.

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
let say this Fox you own and restaurant out in town and you sponsor a team and they seem to get in a fight or a altercOation, would you be happy? Maybe I shouldn't care.... IDK you tell me

I got a headache reading this.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
What type of sponsorship are we arguing about again? A full ride, a discounted ride or just standard gear with their name on it sponsorship?

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok so what i got from being there and listening to smitty ramble on in a gambill style grammar rant is that your upset bc they have some kind of sponsorship thru elite and you dont... yes hold youself to a higher standard but at the same time you dont bring out another team that is coached by a elite rep and talk bad about a team sponsored by them... this rant just needs to be let go... If you cool with some of the team and only have a problem with a few then why complain... Im sure trung got them the deal so why throw the team under the bus when hes prob the one coaching them... leave it alone already