USAF Womens Softball Team

Devil Dog

You like soup?
5089.jpg

Those that defend our freedom should be allowed a little down time on our dime!!

If this upsets you get a hold of your congressmen/women about the lazy asses on wellfare

or ask damn congress to do their own job....most over paid work force in the world,and don't get me going on their retirement plan......

TP14

Coach
It's called Permissive TDY. What this means is, it's on your dime to get there, you're on your own dime while your there. The only real benifit to any of us that have the oppourtunity to use this is that it doesn't go against our personel leave. On to the other subject though, them girls are puttin' in some work out there right now!! Couple aren't too shabby to look at either.

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
It's called Permissive TDY. What this means is, it's on your dime to get there, you're on your own dime while your there. The only real benifit to any of us that have the oppourtunity to use this is that it doesn't go against our personel leave. On to the other subject though, them girls are puttin' in some work out there right now!! Couple aren't too shabby to look at either.

TP, did you make the trip to watch the games?

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute

I may or may not have hooked up with that blonde.....:p

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes
Atta boy!! See that's why we keep ya around. Did anyone see the score from the USMC v. Army today? Looked like a football score. 34-32 i think it ended up.

Yeah, USMC was losing 24-2 at one point and came back and won. AF just lost to Army again, 23-8, and are now playing Navy.