what ya get for secret santa 2012

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
grateful.jpg

"please Lord let the FedEx man not be full of himself today"

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
If you need some PMS meds I'm sure the Fedex guy could deliver them.....but you better thank him after!

Sorry I had to!

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't get it......

......so you want us to "thank you" for doing something you get payed to do? Nobody put a gun to your head and made you work for FedEx. You're not revolutionizing tue shipping industry or beating competitors prices by 50%. Why should we thank you for a job you do?

Do you thank the city worker who picks up your trash? Do you thank the person mopping the floors at McDonald's? No. Because its their job and they bust their ass just like you do.

If a package is to arrive Thursday and it doesn't, I don't give a **** about the holiday season....get me my mother ****ing package as originally promised. I don't get money back if its late, do I? No. So why should we thank you for doing your normal job????

I used to work for the city picking up trash (long story there). I was tipped very well at Christmas. I was told thank you on a regular basis. Especially when you consider that the only holidays we had off were Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. That and when you consider how much work we would save you from having to take the trash yourself. Worst part of the whole thing was working in the rain, and around 30°.

chazerous

My gift is ready to send, I, just waiting for the funds to clear so I can get it out. HINT is going south of me, so one of you cali boys be watching out early next week

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll deliver another shaved bat for you Rook... Free of charge!

Yeah that's right....the shaved Juice that the guy tried to con me on? Wouldn't send me pictures or post about it until he went behind me back to a mod and then got me suspended....THEN he posted pictures that I couldn't see cuz I was banned cuz he knew I would call him out on his ****. Then he no longer comes on the board???

Tell me again how I would need you to deliver a shaved bat?????

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to work for the city picking up trash (long story there). I was tipped very well at Christmas. I was told thank you on a regular basis. Especially when you consider that the only holidays we had off were Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. That and when you consider how much work we would save you from having to take the trash yourself. Worst part of the whole thing was working in the rain, and around 30°.

But, as you'll agree with me, that was your job and you didn't go around telling people to thank you because you were busting your ass. Weather someone said "thanks" or "good job" or not, I'm sure you worked hard either way. That's all I'm saying.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I thank people everyday for what they do. So much, when my son is with me and I forget, he reminds me. To each their own, but gratitude is something all of us could use a healthy dose of.

Losdoyers13

That's right I said mommy

Hey stay there as long as you can lol... i bought the house next to my moms house.. Helps now ill have some help watching my son right next door ;) have a long way to go with repairs before I move in... Hoping before Christmas but not so sure.