Derby Boy ASA

MD22

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit it today with a customer in Baltimore...the only camparison I could make is that it outperformed my broken-in XR-17 Plague by a ton...everyone will love this bat!!!

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Mike, I believe we all know the performance will be there. What we are wondering is the swing weight and feel of the bat.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hit it today with a customer in Baltimore...the only camparison I could make is that it outperformed my broken-in XR-17 Plague by a ton...everyone will love this bat!!!

Definitely gonna need a vid to support this statement...

I can understand if this is an ASA Only; designed for the high COR balls, just don't expect longevity against 375s or 400s

Last edited:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Definitely gonna need a vid to support this statement...

I can understand if this is an ASA Only; designed for the high COR balls, just don't expect longevity against 375s or 400s

I'm pretty sure the "ASA" models are made for both the 52/300 and the 44/375. Should have no durability issues with the harder ASA balls.

I think they made that point in the FB chat, but I'm too lazy to look.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to get me a wanted or derby boy asa. Along with my og AV, that should have me set.

WolfPack52

Addicted to Softballfans
Just received mine today. First thing that struck me is its orange. It looks good. Also a knob cuff is going to cover the derby 4 life on the grip, that sucks. Anyway both points are stupid. Can't wait to swing it.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Shiny.

null-17.jpg

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball

You holding out on me? :D

Can't wait to get the UTRIPs.