Want a 2013 USSSA stamped craze

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Still remember hitting my black and orange and I just think about how awesome it was. I remember the bombs I dropped and missles that infielders just got out of the way of.

Will they be making a stamped craze? I long for the day. :(

chy28tm

Manager
mizuno

Well you wont have to wait too long. Blackout Balance will be coming out hopefully in March or April. We just tested out final sample and things went well. We will also have a TaylorMade Edition. Both bats have sweet colors. Obviously the Blackout Balance will be without the end load for all our Craze lovers in 2013. New Stamp!!

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
Well you wont have to wait too long. Blackout Balance will be coming out hopefully in March or April. We just tested out final sample and things went well. We will also have a TaylorMade Edition. Both bats have sweet colors. Obviously the Blackout Balance will be without the end load for all our Craze lovers in 2013. New Stamp!!

this makes me happy...all though, I do like the endload in the Blackout!

single wally

Professional Amateur

Good to know! Couple of questions:

Balanced Blackout = same as current Blackout just with lighter endcap?

TaylorMade edition just a different paint job or different specs?

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Chy will the balanced blackout's barrel feel like the regular blackout or will it feel like the craze. Like them both just curious

brl67rs

Addicted to Softballfans
Been waiting on a new balanced mizuno but just recently bought a wegman. I wish i would of waited but the wegman is nice closet i could find to a craze with a new stamp

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Been waiting on a new balanced mizuno but just recently bought a wegman. I wish i would of waited but the wegman is nice closet i could find to a craze with a new stamp

Wegman I like, but it feels nothing like a CRAZE to me...???

brl67rs

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried the blackout and to me the barrel was too soft the wegman has a stiffer feel like the craze. But like i said it was the closest thing i could find that i knew would last

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I tried the blackout and to me the barrel was too soft the wegman has a stiffer feel like the craze. But like i said it was the closest thing i could find that i knew would last

Weird. The Wegman I swung had over 1000 swings and was as soft/stiff as my Blackout with the same amount of swings.

brl67rs

Addicted to Softballfans
Weird. The Wegman I swung had over 1000 swings and was as soft/stiff as my Blackout with the same amount of swings.

I only got 100 or so swings on my wegman and its hot cant wait til 1000 swings. The blackout is a nice bat for the price i had one and just didnt like it probably should of gave it a chance but particularly didnt like the endload. The wegman has a more balanced feel to me.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I only got 100 or so swings on my wegman and its hot cant wait til 1000 swings. The blackout is a nice bat for the price i had one and just didnt like it probably should of gave it a chance but particularly didnt like the endload. The wegman has a more balanced feel to me.

It won't be stiff like the Craze once it has more swings on it.

chy28tm

Manager
blackout balance

Blackout Balanced will swing like a Craze. Sample bat had a nice feel like the original Craze. It will not have the end loaded (weighted endcap) to give it a balanced swing for all you Craze lovers. There will be a new Blackout also. Different paint, little tweaked. As soon as I get some approved pics, I will send them. Stay tuned.

quick23

Blackout Balanced will swing like a Craze. Sample bat had a nice feel like the original Craze. It will not have the end loaded (weighted endcap) to give it a balanced swing for all you Craze lovers. There will be a new Blackout also. Different paint, little tweaked. As soon as I get some approved pics, I will send them. Stay tuned.

Sick, can't wait... I love my Blackout, but will love the balanced Blackout even more.

Adamal24

Never Settle™

when are these expected to be out????

read above... ;)

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans

New paint scheme..............I like