With all of the year round, warm weather, softball players out there.......

dblomgren4

Banned User
Why do we have to wait so long to see good outdoor BP videos of new bats? I am really waiting to see a comparison video of some of the new standard ASA bats outside of a cage to see distance comparisons.

Resin Glazed

The Veteran
Hehe and here I was expecting to see a big "**** YOU" :D

Seriously you sons of bitches got it good. We went out to ****ing BP in a foot of snow two weeks ago. Not fun...

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I may take the plunge and post my first vid on here, but how would you really be able to judge distance? All I have access to is cell phone cameras or a co-workers go-pro cam. I have 2 J3A's on their way, am thinking of trying a Derby boy ASA, and have 3 warranty return L4's that Easton is supposed to send in the next 1-2 weeks. I could definitely get out there for a comparison, just don't really know that the equipment I have would suffice.....

Why do we have to wait so long to see good outdoor BP videos of new bats? I am really waiting to see a comparison video of some of the new standard ASA bats outside of a cage to see distance comparisons.

Sorry, didn't have time to post. Had to get out to the beach right after BP last week.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Just do the best you can. Commentary works sometimes. Plus outdoors you can see the ball go further than 50 feet.

That's true, I know the feeling of the old 5-6 months of ball with 4 months of good weather and two months of cold, wet, sloppy field conditions. I'll put something up in the next couple weeks if I can, and hopefully it'll be helpful for you guys in the north and maybe I'll get some pointers on how to suck less at hitting.

dblomgren4

Banned User
That's true, I know the feeling of the old 5-6 months of ball with 4 months of good weather and two months of cold, wet, sloppy field conditions. I'll put something up in the next couple weeks if I can, and hopefully it'll be helpful for you guys in the north and maybe I'll get some pointers on how to suck less at hitting.

I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

TeamPlayer25

Addicted to Softballfans

we arent spending $ on new bats. we are spending it on league and tournament fees all year round :D

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
I [ersonally havent bought a bat in over a year. I can still swing my Voltage, luckily. And with it still going strong I could care less about any new stamped bat. We as a whole don't subject our bats too extreme cold.

dgambill85

Banned User
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was supposed to spend my money to help you buy a bat. Here. Send me $600 and ill buy a j3a and a derby boy hit bp take a video and then sell you the one I think is best. Bp to work on something not to se which one hits farther. If you hate the weather then move.

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans
I may take the plunge and post my first vid on here, but how would you really be able to judge distance? All I have access to is cell phone cameras or a co-workers go-pro cam. I have 2 J3A's on their way, am thinking of trying a Derby boy ASA, and have 3 warranty return L4's that Easton is supposed to send in the next 1-2 weeks. I could definitely get out there for a comparison, just don't really know that the equipment I have would suffice.....

Those are the three bats I'd LOVE to see go head to head. The J3s are unreal (I have a couple). Really curious about other two. make it happen please!!!!!!

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Are you kidding? Do you know how hot it is outside right now? Lmao!!!!!!!!

Agree, The Lord7 has all of the bats you want to see and posts all of the videos you don't want to see!

ScootDog

Rather be surfing

It's hard to judge distance when you hit because the ****ing ball disappears!

ByeUsir

Addicted to Softballfans
ya but

Isnt Lord7 doing that for all of us coming up very shortly?

We would like somebody that would put quality swings with these new hot bats lol! And these bat videos are pointless as far as seeing how a bat preforms how can you tell distance, speed etc.!? Plus you pick a bat on feel along with performance! Videos are good for mechanics but thats it!!

low0r

The Veteran
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was supposed to spend my money to help you buy a bat. Here. Send me $600 and ill buy a j3a and a derby boy hit bp take a video and then sell you the one I think is best. Bp to work on something not to se which one hits farther. If you hate the weather then move.

Damn bro, having a bad day? Need to talk to someone?

Lord7

Banned User
Everyone will have their prayers answered in less than two weeks. The Lord says you are welcome.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Sorry on the west coast there isn't a lot of ASA. I can give you a review on the new USSSA Easton's.