break in time for L1.0

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!
Yes 150 swings she great and get better after that.. I wouldn't swing in BP under 50's but games swing away...

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
swing weight is pretty true to sticker weight, so just picking it up, makes it feel lighter

saw a bunch of L1's and 2's this weekend..temps dipped down in the upper 30's and i didn't see any problems

creative10

Banned User
Swung mine this wknd in a tourney...temp was about 35 and it was fn snowing out (it wasnt supposed to snow) and roughly 50 cuts on it prior to the tourney. The ball flew off the bat but it was to be expected in these temps using a trump stote 44/375 :eek: which with the temp prob reached 600 compression lol. Got 15 at bats and the bat did fine in these temps. My buddy who has same bat got a little rattle..sounded like a beebee or something but who knows. Couldnt tell ya if it was broken in or not cuz anything u swung the ball was gonna fly reguardless. But I will tell ya we played a team and they had 4 bats break just against us...2 z2000's, 1 avarice and one new worth...we didnt have one easton go down all day;)

mdsmoke

Coach
Swung mine this wknd in a tourney...temp was about 35 and it was fn snowing out (it wasnt supposed to snow) and roughly 50 cuts on it prior to the tourney. The ball flew off the bat but it was to be expected in these temps using a trump stote 44/375 :eek: which with the temp prob reached 600 compression lol. Got 15 at bats and the bat did fine in these temps. My buddy who has same bat got a little rattle..sounded like a beebee or something but who knows. Couldnt tell ya if it was broken in or not cuz anything u swung the ball was gonna fly reguardless. But I will tell ya we played a team and they had 4 bats break just against us...2 z2000's, 1 avarice and one new worth...we didnt have one easton go down all day;)

Yup, had a tourney here in Md this weekend. Temps were in the low 40's...I probably saw 6 to 7 Z's break at least. Those L1's were killing the ball and holding up. I'm pretty excited to get it.

bowser

Manager
Put 600 swings on my l1, probably about half have been in sub 50 degree temperature. I'm not a masher though.

Humiston

Manager
I'm creative10s buddy and it does have a rattle but after cleaning it up there isn't a mark on it mine probably had about 100 swings on it before the tourney. These bats are great got 2 more on the way

godsfavorite32

Sounds good Colby what you think about it compared to 100H

AJfitness

Manager
I have both and In my opinion they swing different.. I like them both but I have more control with the 100H.. I think it hsba smoother swing.. I think the 100H took a little longer to truly open up 150 cuts or so but it continues to get hotter.. My L1 was hot out of the wrapper (distance wise especially) and exit speed continues to get better.. I only have approx 100 cuts on my L1 and it is hotter or just as hot as most bats but its not on the level as my 700 hit 100H yet..

godsfavorite32

I am really confused with this exit/distance ****... How does a bat have better exit speed but not good distance am I retarded I have never had this happen...

Rockmon21

I was at the same tournament and all the eastons held up well none beoke the ball was lashing off the bats I think the new eastons are gtg. Pretty much all I saw was eastons or z2k some worths. Didn't see one easton break.

AJfitness

Manager
In my opinion it can have one without the other.. Some bats just hit balls harder and the distance isn't always there.. Example would be the way bats are rated.. Pop (exit speed) and distance which are two different things.. If they were the same there would not be a category for it..certain bats just don't have the distance or the superior exit speed.. The better bats (helmer for example) have both..Every1 views things different and this is just my view

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Exit speed = distance it's simple math.

IF a ball comes off my bat at 100mph it will go further than a ball hit at 93mph factoring in trajectory ofcourse.

AJfitness

Manager
Pop does not equal distance... I do agree with ur point that 100 mph off of 2 different bats is the same thing.. Should be same distance also.. But we all no all bats are not created equal or every1 would be using the same bat..

You can't tell me the 100 mph Easton salvo has the same pop (exit speed) and distance as the helmer or L1.. Be real bro..

AJfitness

Manager
Also go to the review page and look at the pop versus distance leaders.. Almost all the bats who have great pop are not listed in the top distance and vice versa.. All I'm saying is just because a bat says 100 mPH does not mean that is what it is..