The Bat Graveyard 2

NatsFan

Banned User
Z had exactly 57 swings on it, bad batch :)! Helmer cracked in under 200, first one I seem do like this. My other 5 used ones all have over 600 swings and no webbing. This ones clean on the inside though.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Do you guys that have broken multiple bats hit them till they snap in two or is that something you did after the fact?

travisdecpn

Busted these the other day with Anderson22. Forgot to take pictures of my busted Phenix. OG Anti Virus is probably coming up soon.

IMG_20130505_151616_162_zpsd2055216.jpg

That recoil is waaaay too clean to bust like that.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Do you guys that have broken multiple bats hit them till they snap in two or is that something you did after the fact?

I've never had one fly apart, always crack, go dead, then come apart in bp fun. Broke 5 myself and been around others.

I agree except he's in Alaska where cold is actually really freaking cold and warm is cold too.

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
A moment of silence please...

All three cracks showed up on the same swing. By far the hottest Utrip bat I've ever swung. bat was called out every game. Got a first batch Freak to replace her but she will be missed.

I agree with it being the hottest utrip bat . Got one that was bought new in early 2008...prob pushing 7000 hits and is hot as fire. Will be sad day when it pops.

cpl40475

Coach
Midget isn't the proper word nowdays...they are small people!!!!! This one made me cringe though, mine has about 75 hits on it now...hope it holds up.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Thanks. This is the one you and be started breaking in oh so long ago. The new already sounds good.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans

Geez man... +2 ounces out? I know guys who swing shaved recoils that have been around for years, & 1500+ swings. Not to mention the clear coat on those bats was done very poorly, and they start to look very beat up after 50 game swings. Those bats are serious tanks.