For Sale Leather & Lace

DIRTY 30

No, I gamed it for about 5 months after dunking. Just relaced it last week. The glove will mold like clay when it's wet, so you can have any shape you want.

Manucell

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks, thats more what I was asking. I did more of a half dunk and I should have done more shaping. I just have to game it a lot more.

DIRTY 30

That particular Mizuno came with the web curved pretty much like that also

0w.gif

photo courtesy of Randall

DIRTY 30

ogsoftballplaye - Mizuno Pro Limited GMP 55C​

SacBunt - Rawlings Heritage Series XPG-120S​

Last edited by a moderator:

MrNixter

Addicted to Softballfans
Lazy ass went and retired on us, smh. At least now he doesn't have to see the condition his old MZP10 is in, he'd probably cry.

SwingingHot

Part Time Player
Mrs. Spence loves her glove!!! Just because I get dirty playing the sport doesn't mean a girl can't sport the pink. Thanks Mike for making it pretty ;-) Thanks honey for a great gift. This chick doesn't need jewelry...shower me in softball stuff. Love you...smooches!

liberty1

Semi Retired
Nah, this one was one he had a while back. I think it was a PI, Deguchi inside and out. He traded it to a friend of ours that has ragged it out, bad.

Ah I remember that one. Yeah the black mzp10 PI. Why the hell would anyone rag out a PI glove?

MrNixter

Addicted to Softballfans
Ah I remember that one. Yeah the black mzp10 PI. Why the hell would anyone rag out a PI glove?

Yep, that's the one. Dumb ass doesn't know what he has. He's left it in a dugout a few times and I've stole it from him for a couple days to try and make a point, he never learns. It's flat as a pancake, filthy and has blood stains from an accident on the field. Some people's kids.

DIRTY 30

Arizonasoftball - Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO-CMHCB2​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOgbFUBC-E4"]Relace: Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO-CMHCB2 - YouTube[/ame]

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the older Buckskin looks best with that chocolate colored lace with the yellow edges while I think the tan looks best on the new stuff. Love those Nokona Buckskins. And I love that Nokona uses shell leather for the lining.