Daurbanlegend & Goosepimp 2014 DeMarini Demo

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
So I'm leaving Saturday morning to make my way northwest to Ohio where Josh & myself will be holding serveral demos for the new 2014 DeMarini Line. This will probably be a every day thing for about 4-5 days.

First stop Saturday night - Michigan w/ Zilla
Sunday is still open - please contact Josh if you got a indoor spot and wanna set something up
Monday night - Ohio
Tuesday is open as well - please contact Josh

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Looking to get groups going in the Cleveland area, Columbus area, Northwest Ohio and Western PA ....hit me up to get something setup in your area....

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya'll so cute!!!!!

If anyone else in the Midwest wants to demo the new bats, mainly around the IL/IA/MO area let me know!!!!

Can't wait to see video of these!!!!

Livestrong63

Addicted to Softballfans
LSX, when I come hit with you in Columbia I will bring anything I have in my bag. I have a couple of people who are interested that will come with and or meet us. I may send a heads up to Adam since he hasn't swung a DeMarini since the 375.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
LSX, when I come hit with you in Columbia I will bring anything I have in my bag. I have a couple of people who are interested that will come with and or meet us. I may send a heads up to Adam since he hasn't swung a DeMarini since the 375.

Sure. Maybe we can get a pickup game going or something. I believe Adam actually has a bat. Pretty sure I saw him packing around a SCN16.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Sucks living in the south, where the D following is minimal :( guess I'll have to actually wait til these drop