20th hole

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Not too long ago. Played same Adams irons for years but need conforming irons for qualifiers this year. Those blew everything on the market out of the water in feel and playability. The Edel wedges are leaps and bounds better than anything else out.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
My 2014 Bag looks like this:

R1 w/ Oban Devotion 6 04 flex
RBZ 3w w/ VTS Tours SPX 6s
Xhot 3H w / VTS Silver 100hs
'13 X Forged w/ PXi 6.0
Mack Daddy 2 50* / 54* / 58*
Odyssey Pro Type 2 ball

I might end up going to a different 3w later this year. I'm also not 100% sold on my putter yet.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Not too long ago. Played same Adams irons for years but need conforming irons for qualifiers this year. Those blew everything on the market out of the water in feel and playability. The Edel wedges are leaps and bounds better than anything else out.

Adams irons are non conforming?

I've read alittle about the edels. What in your opinion makes them so good?

Adams fast 12 9.5 (May cut down shaft this spring)
3-A Rbz
No idea on wedges
Cleveland classic 5.5 putter

A 2 hybrid and 3 iron will roll in and out depending which I'm hitting better. No small woods.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
My 2014 Bag looks like this:

R1 w/ Oban Devotion 6 04 flex
RBZ 3w w/ VTS Tours SPX 6s
Xhot 3H w / VTS Silver 100hs
'13 X Forged w/ PXi 6.0
Mack Daddy 2 50* / 54* / 58*
Odyssey Pro Type 2 ball

I might end up going to a different 3w later this year. I'm also not 100% sold on my putter yet.

Give me first shot at the 3-wood. Holler at me if you want to get rid of it now. Tour or regular version?

Adams irons are non conforming?

I've read alittle about the edels. What in your opinion makes them so good?

Adams fast 12 9.5 (May cut down shaft this spring)
3-A Rbz
No idea on wedges
Cleveland classic 5.5 putter

A 2 hybrid and 3 iron will roll in and out depending which I'm hitting better. No small woods.

I was playing Tour Issue Pro Gold PVD's from like 2003-2004. The standard Pro Gold's are non-conforming, and when playing in USGA events they don't TEST the grooves, they just reference the non-conforming sheet.

The Edel's shape, the groove location and the CG (actually in MIDDLE of club face), and the grind mixed with the bounce.

Mine are the driver grind and all have 18 or 22* of bounce (can't remember fully). PERFECT wedges and much easier to use trailing edge.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
3w is regular version. I could not get the tour version to launch for some reason. I will hit you up when I decide on what I want to do. I need to get and hit it side by side to see if its worth it to change it.

trip

stfu
my scotty is on ebay so i can try out a new driver.

i despise TM, but the sldr is supposed to be very low spin

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
my scotty is on ebay so i can try out a new driver.

i despise TM, but the sldr is supposed to be very low spin

Interesting how much loft they are adding and getting the spin relatively low. Wrx has indicated a 14 and 18 model if I remember.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Give me first shot at the 3-wood. Holler at me if you want to get rid of it now. Tour or regular version?

I was playing Tour Issue Pro Gold PVD's from like 2003-2004. The standard Pro Gold's are non-conforming, and when playing in USGA events they don't TEST the grooves, they just reference the non-conforming sheet.

The Edel's shape, the groove location and the CG (actually in MIDDLE of club face), and the grind mixed with the bounce.

Mine are the driver grind and all have 18 or 22* of bounce (can't remember fully). PERFECT wedges and much easier to use trailing edge.

How much bounce they have in relation to everybody else makes me wanna give them a try. Being a bad golfer and the price of them scare me alittle thou.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Interesting how much loft they are adding and getting the spin relatively low. Wrx has indicated a 14 and 18 model if I remember.

The reason they have done it is that 90% of golfers don't generate enough launch angle and/or spin to maximize carry and distance. MOST people in golf can't hit a driver over 230, including the ones who say they hit it 270.

Increase launch angle, ball goes further for most. Increase spin, ball goes further for most.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
The reason they have done it is that 90% of golfers don't generate enough launch angle and/or spin to maximize carry and distance. MOST people in golf can't hit a driver over 230, including the ones who say they hit it 270.

Increase launch angle, ball goes further for most. Increase spin, ball goes further for most.

I'm interested in hitting one outdoors. I'm done trying to hit my driver super far. I want straight. If it happens to be with a slow better swing and a jacked up loft I don't give a ****. The long ball is ruining my actual golf game. I'll take straight 270 all day every day.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i'll enter the contest for weakest person in here but still hit the golf ball harder than most of you. think my max ever on a bench was like 135

trip

stfu
i don't deadlift or squat. all i do for legs is press and the lef extensions and curls. i got a bad back and my knees aren't the best. last time i weighed myself i was 210, but that was before i started on a more strict lifting reggimen