100w or st100

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 27 100w thinking about trading for a st100 I already have a st100H what is every ones thought . I know I guess it comes down to 2 piece or one

Rookie2012

Manager
i have a 100w also, but i have a buddy that has a st100 and it's nasty. I guess the balanced 13.5 barrel is what i like, I was also thinking about the same trade...

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
I traded my Lv1 for the wegman probably not a real good trade since I shipped it to Canada what a Pain in the ass

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
It's the same freaking composite. It comes down to feel. Do you like short endloaded barrels or balanced longer barrels? Both are great sticks but built for different feels.

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
It's the same freaking composite. It comes down to feel. Do you like short endloaded barrels or balanced longer barrels? Both are great sticks but built for different feels.

what he said. comes down to preference

If I were the OP I'd try to find someone who has one nearby and see if they'll allow you to take a few cuts with it before you trade.

Woody54

Coach
IMO I had a 26 st100 when I had all my 100w's the st100 I had felt more endloaded than my 100w's however I sold it before it opened up the 100w's to me hands down best bat out that line

Sambo

The Veteran
IMO I had a 26 st100 when I had all my 100w's the st100 I had felt more endloaded than my 100w's however I sold it before it opened up the 100w's to me hands down best bat out that line

I think the 100W and ST100H lead the pack. I spent the last month bp'ing both bats in comparable condition and the W outperformed the H. I am partial to 1 piece though so this could have been the difference for me.

GoldGlove4

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the 12" barrel of the 100w. Never swung the st100 but have a b1 and it is just preference. Both are good bats I am sure the b1 prices will be going up after niw supply finally is dwindled.

sticki

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both and the ST100 is my favorite by far. The sweet spot is absolutely gigantic. It's actually hard to miss. The Wegman is no doubt a great bat, but the consistency of the balanced bat plus the twice as big sweet spot makes the ST100 the clear cut winner in my books. And after 1000 hits it starts to sound like a shotgun. Can't beat it.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I have both and the ST100 is my favorite by far. The sweet spot is absolutely gigantic. It's actually hard to miss. The Wegman is no doubt a great bat, but the consistency of the balanced bat plus the twice as big sweet spot makes the ST100 the clear cut winner in my books. And after 1000 hits it starts to sound like a shotgun. Can't beat it.

Exactly how I feel. Hit some big shots with the Wegman, but the st100 is so much more consistent that letting the w go was no problem.