Bat Collections 3

Pdpwally

Coach
Most recent:
IMG_00000452_zps8e560a29.jpg

how does that mercy stack up against the j3a?

M

MJL 00

^^^ IMO the Mercy is as good for sure, to me better if can get use to the weight

1maset1

Manager
funny thing about the mercy I hated last years but this years feels awesome ive only put prob 20 swings on it but its nice lol

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Demo. Three sent to US, I think two are broken. Mine was 25.6 wt. Hot, senior, turned to stained glass spiderweb with old dudes hitting it about 200 hits in. It's actually one of my favorite bats for base hits b/c of control & sound.

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

morat1959

3 of the Intensit-Es are still NIW with the Brett Bros. sticker on em. The other was NIW but I hit it some in games. It hits as good as any bat I've ever hit.

The Krank still has the wrapper on it. I've taken about 5 cuts off the tee. IMO...it hits like the OG blue and OG grey combat senior bats with a bigger sweet spot.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
So what is the story with the Intensit-E's? I've heard everything from repainted Freaks to repainted Ultras.

A team I used to play with had quite a few of em. Some way hotter than others. Prob the hottest bat I've swung in Asa hands down. Some you could see the gray ultra paint under the blue from field wear.

Seriously sound like cannons and it finally got to the point where people knew about "the blue bat" as they called it. There was teams that walked off the field and refuse to play us if we swung em.

Finally got banned everywhere and hardly see em anymore. Remember a couple of times we swung the 73v Volt and the Intensit-e side by side and it was the only bat other than the ultras to keep up with the Intensit-e

charmcity

Manager
4jYPcPF.jpg

26 TM Blackout
26 Z2000 EL Good QC
26 Z2000 EL Good QC
27 Z2000 EL Good QC
3 x 26.5 Z2000+ EL
2 x 27.5 Z2000+ Bal
27 Z3000 EL
27 Easton ST100H
26 Easton ST100H